Page 56 of 775 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast

Also, I was wondering about MCU Cassie’s powers. Should they be internal or external?

In the comics, her powers are innate due to exposure from Pym Particles, which contrasts Scott having no powers and getting them from equipment. I would prefer the movie do something similar, have some kind of accident that exposes her the Pym Particles and she starts manifesting her powers. However, they might decide to have her just use a suit for consistency with the rest of the size-shifters. I can see why they would do that, but I wouldn’t like it much.

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    Also, I was wondering about MCU Cassie’s powers. Should they be internal or external?

In the comics, her powers are innate due to exposure from Pym Particles, which contrasts Scott having no powers and getting them from equipment. I would prefer the movie do something similar, have some kind of accident that exposes her the Pym Particles and she starts manifesting her powers. However, they might decide to have her just use a suit for consistency with the rest of the size-shifters. I can see why they would do that, but I wouldn’t like it much.
    I would prefer if she got it a different way than how Scott or Hope use them. Give me accidental exposure that allows her to grow and shrink by choice. It allows for different story angles and themes to be explored.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I also want Cassie to be a mutate in the MCU like she was when she became Stature. I really liked the idea that she would subconsciouly change her size according to her emotions. It would be an interesting way to make her stand out from other Pym Particle users in the MCU so far. There were actually concept arts for the movies that hinted at that; showing Cassie shrinking without any kind of equipment. Since it was just concept art, it doesn't mean it's canon, but it means that it's something they considered as an idea.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 01-04-2020 at 12:40 AM.

Disney+ is set to have the entire MCU library, so for people who subscribe to both Netflix and Disney+, it will no longer matter that Netflix is losing the film rights.

There are very prominent rumors that both Doctor Doom and Namor will debut as separate antagonists in Black Panther 2. I guess if it’s true then the movie might be called Black Panther: Three Kings.

It would make sense, as BP focused on an internal struggle while BP2 could focus on an external struggle.

What would you think?

Extraordinary Member

Thor Love & Thunder will be Crazier than Ragnarok & Anything Else - MCU News

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-may-have-hulk-namor-rights/

Rumor is that Marvel may have finally gained full film rights to Hulk and Namor from Universal. Very exciting if it’s true.

All that’s left is Spider-Man to complete the universe.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Rumor is that Marvel may have finally gained full film rights to Hulk and Namor from Universal. Very exciting if it’s true.

I really hope that eventually happens. Sony’s been killing it for quite some time now.

I don't see why Sony would give up the rights. They make plenty of $$$ with Spidey. Seems to me the relationship they have now works, especially since Marvel/Disney clearly wants to have Spidey in the mcu.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Scott’s powers were internalized after repeated exposure to pym particles. His genetics are optimal for exploiting pym particles. It’s why Stark had to create an anti-pym particle serum when Scott was sent back to prison. It’s like the 7th time that I have had to correct one of Cassie’s fans. She internalized the particles rapidly because of him.

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    I don't see why Sony would give up the rights. They make plenty of $$$ with Spidey. Seems to me the relationship they have now works, especially since Marvel/Disney clearly wants to have Spidey in the mcu.
    I don't think Sony would willingly sell his cinematic rights to Marvel, but there have been talks in the past year about Sony potentially being bought by some other company in the near future, similar to how it happened to FOX. If that happens, it doesn't really matter what they want; they would automatically lose Spider-Man to Marvel because of a very specific clause in their contract.

Shame it might come too late for them to do any solo Hulk stuff unless She-Hulk gets a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Shame it might come too late for them to do any solo Hulk stuff unless She-Hulk gets a movie.
    Why would it be "too late" for a solo Hulk?
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

I feel like Bruce Banner's story has come to a point where, although it might not necessarily end, it definitely feels like he won't be as active as he used to be. The Russos claimed his arm injury was permanent and they specifically put him in a position where he is more into thinking than fighting. It's not impossible that we get another Hulk film, but I think it's probably going to focus on the legacy aspect of the title, much like the fourth Thor film is going to introduce a new Thor. My guess is that Banner will be the brains to whoever is the brawn, whether is Jen taking a more active role in the movies, or perhaps someone like Amadeus Cho being brought in.

Extraordinary Member

There are very prominent rumors that both Doctor Doom and Namor will debut as separate antagonists in Black Panther 2. I guess if it’s true then the movie might be called Black Panther: Three Kings.

It would make sense, as BP focused on an internal struggle while BP2 could focus on an external struggle.

What would you think?
    Or Vibranium Emblems: Three Houses.
    Personally I think Namor is enough.