Page 569 of 775 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579619669 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 11621

So once again looks like the last post scene removed for the premiere for bp2. They did this before. We will have to wait till it opens to see the last post scene.

Both Doctor Strange 2 and Thor 4 got four People's Choice nominations. Both were nominated for The Movie of 2022 and The Action Movie of 2022. Chris Hemsworth was nominated for The Male Star of 2022 and Elizabeth Olsen was nominated for The Female Star of 2022. Both were nominated for The Action Movie Star of 2022. Benedict Cumberbatch was not nominated, for he was only a guest star in his own movie and Olsen was the star.

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law was nominated for The Sci-Fi /Fantasy Show of 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    So once again looks like the last post scene removed for the premiere for bp2. They did this before. We will have to wait till it opens to see the last post scene.
    leakers have said its been 100% removed from the film as in marvel changed their mind
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    leakers have said its been 100% removed from the film as in marvel changed their mind
    Or they didn't want to include it for critics and now it is just an incentive for ppl who aren't interested in the movie to go watch it when the movie opens
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member

Black Panther 2 REACTION - Early Reviews, Just Watched, Box Office, Oscars, Spoilers?

Note- by the way i disagree with most of her view on phase 4.
    MCU never went away and it's alway been back.
    Phase 4 has always been really good to me and most critics and audiences agree looking at the RT scores.
    Folks who are saying phase 4 is not as good as past phases are a loud minority(on the internet for example) and what they say do not match up with what the scores are on rt for example. In real life most audience think phase 4 is the best phase(tv and movies)looking at the new recent RT SCORES for phase 4 most critics think phase 4 is the best phase so far too (combination tv shows and movies).

Now looking at cinemascores for phase 4 some of movies are in B'S so you could say on average it's the least enjoyable phase on average compared to past phases and that could be varied reasons but more folks think phase 4 is the strongest phase so far and it more liked it looking at the rt scores and comparing them to phase 3 and other mcu phases.

Vision Quest (isn't that the title of a wca story?) disney plus series may be in the works. Wonder if they will bring in his daughter viv?

https://www.cbr.com/report-marvel-st...itTZcwXkyYBveg

Vision Quest (isn't that the title of a wca story?) disney plus series may be in the works. Wonder if they will bring in his daughter viv?

I wonder how soon before they put him in clothes or give him a human form to save on budget and makeup?

Vision did have a human form in the late 90s / early 2000s.

I'm down. Absolutely ready for Viz to headline a show, and definitely looking forward to seeing how they handle him post-Wandavision.

But I really hope that they do something about Wanda. IMO you shouldn't have one without the other, and the story of her survival and redemption after Strange 2 could parallel real nicely with Viz rebuilding and rediscovering his life.

Hell, maybe we'll even get some Wonder Man in here, if the thing actually happens.

Oh, quick question; I saw somewhere that Fiege was working on a Silver Surfer one-shot special. How legit is that? Only seen it mentioned in one or two places so I'm guessing not very?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'm down. Absolutely ready for Viz to headline a show, and definitely looking forward to seeing how they handle him post-Wandavision.

But I really hope that they do something about Wanda. IMO you shouldn't have one without the other, and the story of her survival and redemption after Strange 2 could parallel real nicely with Viz rebuilding and rediscovering his life.

Hell, maybe we'll even get some Wonder Man in here, if the thing actually happens.

Oh, quick question; I saw somewhere that Fiege was working on a Silver Surfer one-shot special. How legit is that? Only seen it mentioned in one or two places so I'm guessing not very?
    As long as anybody but Waldron writes her.

I have my skepticism they'd outright do the Surfer/Galactus at this point.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

I've been saying that a story about Vision trying to rediscover his humanity should be his next arc in the MCU. His own show truly would be the best place to do that! I hope this is true.

And yes, I do hope they take this opportunity to adapt Viv. And Victor Mancha too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post

I don't think it's a big deal if a Vision show doesn't have Wanda. I'd say it's only fair for him to get something of his own, considering she got Multiverse Of Madness away from him, and there's a big fan campaign for a Scarlet Witch solo production, so I wouldn't be shocked if Feige decides to do something like that in the future too. I'm sure Wanda and Viz will find their way back to each other, but it's healthy for them to get individual stories too. I think that's true for any Marvel couple.

That news come from The Cosmic Circus, a website owned by Lizzie Hill, whom I find particularly reliable. No scoop is infallible, but she has a good track record, so I would definitely pay attention to scoops coming from her website.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://deadline.com/2022/10/vision-...us-1235157055/

Deadline just confirmed the Vision Quest show is real!!! Jac Schaeffer will reportedly return as the head writer. Marvel must have really liked her work, since this is the second WandaVision spin-off she gets to oversee! Good for her.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    That news come from The Cosmic Circus, a website owned by Lizzie Hill, whom I find particularly reliable. No scoop is infallible, but she has a good track record, so I would definitely pay attention to scoops coming from her website.
    Won't that be expensive? To cut cost they can just have the story center on Norrin and Zenn-La.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://deadline.com/2022/10/vision-...us-1235157055/

Deadline just confirmed the Vision Quest show is real!!! Jac Schaeffer will reportedly return as the head writer. Marvel must have really liked her work, since this is the second WandaVision spin-off she gets to oversee! Good for her.
    That goodness they got someone who actually watched WandaVision to work on this...because she actually wrote it .

I'm kind of wondering if they'll fit Simon into this somehow.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm kind of wondering if they'll fit Simon into this somehow.
    Would Simon's debut fit better on the big screen or on streaming, or does it even matter?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES