Page 570 of 775 FirstFirst ... 70470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 11621

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Would Simon's debut fit better on the big screen or on streaming, or does it even matter?
    I don't think it really matters, either could work. Film would be a little better for capturing the powers and scope of Simon's abilities, but shows have more time to dedicate to character development.

But for what it's worth didn't they already officially announce that work has begun on a Wonder Man D+ show? I dunno if we'll see him before that comes out, though I suppose a pre-powers cameo in a movie somewhere wouldn't be unreasonable.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Yeah, I think Simon's going to get a show.

As much as I love him, I really don't see them giving Wonder Man a movie .

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Plus with "Wonder" in his name, pundits and the Internet will have a field day comparing him with Diana.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudi...t=share_button

According to this Agatha: Coven of Chaos will adapt a portion of the Children's Crusade.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Won't that be expensive? To cut cost they can just have the story center on Norrin and Zenn-La.
    I'm assuming special presentations are cheaper by nature because they have less screentime than movies and shows, so it's less budget to be used overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStudi...t=share_button

According to this Agatha: Coven of Chaos will adapt a portion of the Children's Crusade.
    I can't help but feel like Grace heard the rumors about Billy and Teddy being in Coven Of Chaos and just came up with that Children's Crusade connection out of her ass, LOL. Nothing that she said sounds that much specifically like Children's Crusade. If anything, I think it's more similar to Young Avengers Presents: Wiccan And Speed, which focused on Billy and Tommy going to New Jersey, to the place where their previous selves were born. Agatha playing the role Master Pandemonium had in that book makes more sense than Children's Crusade being adapted in her show.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I'm assuming special presentations are cheaper by nature because they have less screentime than movies and shows, so it's less budget to be used overall.

I can't help but feel like Grace heard the rumors about Billy and Teddy being in Coven Of Chaos and just came up with that Children's Crusade connection out of her ass, LOL. Nothing that she said sounds that much specifically like Children's Crusade. If anything, I think it's more similar to Young Avengers Presents: Wiccan And Speed, which focused on Billy and Tommy going to New Jersey, to the place where their previous selves were born. Agatha playing the role Master Pandemonium had in that book makes more sense than Children's Crusade being adapted in her show.
    It's certainly true that some leakers have no idea. D23 exposed a lot of them. As multiple people said in the comments though everything from her recently has been right. She also said the Vision project is real before it was officially confirmed. So there is some evidence she has a legitimate source.

It also makes sense. The rewards from WandaVision are still being reaped. Matt Shakman gets to direct the Fantastic Four movie and Jac Schaeffer gets to build her own fiefdom being responsible for more projects for characters she already wrote.
    I'm sure all these stories that happen in parallel with Wanda, her kids, Vision, Agatha and all the other characters who get newly introduced will come together at some point and lead into something big

Extraordinary Member

It's been recently confirmed that eternals are coming back.

Eternals Confirmed to be Returning in the MCU (Exclusive)
    https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/et...er-nate-moore/

Eternals Producer Promises the Superhero Team Will Return in the MCU
    https://movieweb.com/eternals-return...ducer-confirm/

Marvel Studios Confirms Eternals' Return Despite Mixed Reviews
    https://thedirect.com/article/marvel...-mixed-reviews

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    She-Hulk has fallen out of the Nielsen streaming top ten, and has been replaced by Andor as Disney +'s most popular show.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    Well the show is over, so that makes sense?

Recent news

She-hulk is now again in the top ten for original shows with episode 7 and made it to number 9.
    Week of Sep. 26 - Oct. 2, 2022
    https://www.nielsen.com/top-ten/

I mean, I was hoping for Nathan Fillion, but I'm not mad.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Going from Black Manta to Wonder Man feels so random.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Feels like a waste of his talents

No offense Wonder Man fans
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He's an actor. You're reaching.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Feels like a waste of his talents

No offense Wonder Man fans
    To me, Yahya and his agent have been on a roll in picking bad roles hopefully for them this won't be one of them.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough