Page 583 of 775 FirstFirst ... 83483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 11619
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I think Drax is gonna die too. Especially considering Mantis’ reaction in the trailer. Drax is the one she’s the closest to so it makes since that she would be the most torn up aside from the other OG guardians if he were to perish.
    Gunn might go the comic route and introduce Moondragon only to have her kill Drax, and his death be what turns her away from her current path.

In light of recent news, does anyone think Henry Cavill would be a great Captain Britain?
    I think he'd be great in the role.

Hyperion is still my top choice for Cavill, but only for the DC trolling.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Gunn might go the comic route and introduce Moondragon only to have her kill Drax, and his death be what turns her away from her current path.
    I think there was a white-haired little girl in the trailer. Could that be Phyla?

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I think he'd be great in the role.

Hyperion is still my top choice for Cavill, but only for the DC trolling.
    If they really want to troll DC I say cast Gal Gadot as Power Princess and Ray Fisher as Nighthawk.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Do you guys think Guardians 3 might have Prince Wayfinder in it? I mean, Rocket did make his first appearance as Wayfinder's new supporting cast member in Bill Mantlo's Sword in the Star and I know James Gunn is a huge Rocket fan...

Prince Wayfinder and Rocket.jpg
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

In light of recent news, does anyone think Henry Cavill would be a great Captain Britain?

Hmmm. I mean I dont see why not. Probably a bunch of actors who could do that though. But it would be cool.

Astonishing Member

If they really want to troll DC I say cast Gal Gadot as Power Princess and Ray Fisher as Nighthawk.

I think it would be cool if we could see Nighthawk in the MCU one day.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Do you guys think Guardians 3 might have Prince Wayfinder in it? I mean, Rocket did make his first appearance as Wayfinder's new supporting cast member in Bill Mantlo's Sword in the Star and I know James Gunn is a huge Rocket fan...

Prince Wayfinder and Rocket.jpg
    Who knows? I don't think any of us ever expected to see Taserface adaption to the big screen.

Extraordinary Member

I can see Henry as Michael Korvac.

I think he would have made a great Simon Williams, too.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Who knows? I don't think any of us ever expected to see Taserface adaption to the big screen.
    That's true, well...here's hoping to Wayfinder becoming a major player in the MCU, especially with all the Microverse stuff going on in Quantumania.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Well I'd say Affleck/Nighthawk for the Bat parallels and Fisher should play Doc Spectrum, but yeah, exactly.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Extraordinary Member

I would go with Union Jack. even if just to avoid the whole 'flying and super strong' comparisons.

All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I can see Henry as Michael Korvac.

I think he would have made a great Simon Williams, too.
    Very good choice for Korvac, I really see him like the Beyonder.

About Simon Williams, I have the feeling Marvel have contacted him for the role, there are strong rumors that he has a role in Loki (supposed Hyperion), and few weeks laters, another rumor was Marvel wanted a DCEU actor for Simon, I think it was Grace Randolph who has said that Cavill role have nothing to do with Hyperion; if I regroup these info, I think it was for Wonder Man, sadly Cavill have chosen Superman (it was a mistake), and Yahya have won the role.
    Last edited by Bolo; 12-16-2022 at 06:44 AM.

Meanwhile in the sonyverse--

Hypno-hustler!

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/mo...er-1235283667/

Extraordinary Member

I respect Donald Glover so much for picking the most obscure character possible that no one has strong feelings about. Will there be any Hypno-Hustler fans telling him he missed the whole point of Hypno-Hustler lore? No, he'll just make an original movie about a musician who moonlights as a criminal hypnotist.

I guess I also have a soft spot for the plot of Hypno-Hustler's issue, because "disco villain hypnotizes people" is the most late '70s plot you can think of... I'm pretty sure Wonder Woman did that plot on TV and probably others.