Page 589 of 775 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593599639689 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 11619
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    https://thedirect.com/article/marvel...s-shows-delays

Looks like MCU Disney+ content will be slim pickens this year.
    Star Wars syndrome. How could they not know that pumping out so much product so fast would hurt the franchise?

Well, I mean, they probably did know that, or at least realize it could happen, but everyone was under pressure to build their own Netflix.

Sucks for the people who are currently making the shows that will probably have to wait a while to be released ("Agatha: House of Harkness" is filming right now, but I've heard the early 2025 guess elsewhere), but hopefully they'll end up making fewer but better shows or at least trying to make MCU shows a real event like WandaVision was.
    Last edited by gurkle; 01-09-2023 at 07:30 PM.

I do think slowing down will help like we don't need SW and Marvel content in a weekly release

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Have to say Kang is badass in that trailer.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

And we got a clearer look at MODOK.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Looks great! Though I think they gave away too much of the story.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I thought it was cool.

Move over Reed and Sue and Hank and Janet, Scott and Hope are the new MCU celebrity power couple! If only because they're taking Hank and Janet's place. Well, mostly Hope filling in for Janet.

Cassie in jail! A chip off the old block! Honestly wasn't expecting her to get bailed out of jail before her comic bestie Kate Bishop.

I wonder when Cassie gets the suit from...

Cassie acknowledging her forage into the Quantum Realm kind of lead to this.

Film getting trippy! I wonder if that's time travel or the Quantum Realm? Or both!

Seems like Kang makes Scott steal something with the premise that he not only gets Cassie back but he can restore the years Scott lost. I don't see this ending well.

It does the heart good to see Kang in all his blue face glory.

Even MODOK has a battle mask! Everybody gets full face masks and battle masks in the MCU at some point it feels like.

I guess they kind of acknowledge how out of his depth Scott is that he can't actually beat Kang, although he does seem to actually damage his armor, but it seems like he's putting everything on the line to stop Kang even at the cost of himself.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Looks great! Though I think they gave away too much of the story.
    Maybe but I hope there is more. I can understand why they're doing it simply because they want to telegraph that it isn't the usual Ant-Man movie
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Maybe but I hope there is more. I can understand why they're doing it simply because they want to telegraph that it isn't the usual Ant-Man movie
    I'm sure there will be more, and of course, there's like 2 hours of execution of the plot that's been revealed, which I find worth watching. It's just a hazard of watching trailers -- there's always the chance that reveal too much.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    https://thedirect.com/article/marvel...s-shows-delays

Looks like MCU Disney+ content will be slim pickens this year.
    Coven Of Chaos being pushed to 2025 makes no sense unless the whole production is being delayed as well. The show's production would end several months before Born Again, which would take almost a whole year to shoot due to the 18-episode count, so even from a practical standpoint, it just makes more sense to release Agatha before Daredevil because the whole show would be ready for release earlier.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 01-09-2023 at 11:08 PM.

A bit odd to put so much footage from the 3rd act in the Ant-Man trailer, as well as footage from the final climactic fight with Kang.

People constantly complain about trailers "showing too much" and yet every single MCU Film still has a bunch of surprises when you watch them.

Astonishing Member

I wonder if this Adam Driver as Mr. Fantastic rumor is true. If so probably very good casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    A bit odd to put so much footage from the 3rd act in the Ant-Man trailer, as well as footage from the final climactic fight with Kang.
    Honestly they don't show that much of it.