Page 652 of 775 FirstFirst ... 152552602642648649650651652653654655656662702752 ... LastLast
Results 9,766 to 9,780 of 11619

Pretty sure Endgame started in 2019 and ended in 2023. From there it gets hard to tell, but I do remember some specific dates being mentioned in a few things.

Wandavision takes place weeks after Endgame, three or six weeks I forget which. So 2023.

Falcon & Winter Soldier takes place six months after Endgame. So either late 2023 or early 2024, depending on what time of year Endgame finishes in. I think it was spring?

Hawkeye states that Ronin hasn't been seen for a "couple years" so it's probably 2025 or so.

I don't recall any other shows or films giving precise dates in relation to Endgame.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

GotG 3 was phenomenal. The whole trilogy is such a beautiful anomaly in that it's the only MCU franchise with plotlines and character arcs that feel like they were fully planned in advance. The first film hinted at Starlord and Rocket's origins and the sequels fleshed them out in a way that expanded the themes of found family and overcoming trauma. There's just so much good drama and emotional sincerity. It's a shame that Marvel Studios' only take-away from the 1st film's success was that audiences wanted more comedy, not realizing that Guardians is more layered than that.

On top of that, Guardians films have had the most consistent visual effects with actually creative camera-work. Gunn's skills as a filmmaker have visibly grown since 2014 and it all comes to a head in Vol 3 with some fabulous action sequences and set pieces. And wacky biblical imagery, which is always fun to see in a sci-fi flick.
    Last edited by Dipter; 05-14-2023 at 08:41 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    Here some thing about that.

Non action comedies mcu movies
    Phase 1

Iron man
    Iron man 2
    Hulk movie
    Thor
    Captain america 2
    Avengers

Phase 2

Thor 2
    Iron man 2
    Avengers 2
    Captain america 2

Phase 3

Doctor strange
    Captain america 3
    Black panther
    Avengers 3
    Avengers 4
    Captain marvel

Phase 4

Black window
    Eternals
    Shang chi
    Wakanda forever
    Spiderman 3
    Doctor strange 2

If YOU add the other marvel films that are non mcu,blade,x-men,logan,daredevil etc.. most marvel films STILL are not action comedies.
    Note-
    Action comedy etc..

Action Adventure Comedy Sci-Fi
    Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019)

Not a action comedy etc..
    Action Adventure Sci-Fi
    Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

Action Adventure Fantasy Sci-Fi
    Spider-Man: No Way Home (2021)

Extraordinary Member

First Look at Captain Americas NEW Suit in Captain America 4

First Look at Anthony Mackie's New Captain America Suit in Captain America 4
    https://www.cbcyt.com/home/2023/5/16...tain-america-4

So this is his take on a Winter Soldier suit?

Wrestler Seth Rollins was seen on the set of Captain America and some are saying that hes playing a member of the Serpent Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Wrestler Seth Rollins was seen on the set of Captain America and some are saying that hes playing a member of the Serpent Squad

*Seth Rollins laugh*

It would be about time they finally did the Serpent Society.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    *Seth Rollins laugh*
    Correction
    Seth Rollins hissed lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It would be about time they finally did the Serpent Society.
    The Serpent Society are a wonderful hodge-podge of snake-themed cyborgs and mutants and tech-using crooks (and a carny with a trained python!), as can only exist in the comics. The MCU is far more likely to come up with a more unifying concept to tie them together than 'a bunch of unrelated snake-themed-crooks.' I'm intrigued to see what direction they'd take, if so.

And yes, I am one of the three people on the planet who boo-ed when Kevin Feige crossed out 'Serpent Society' for the proposed Captain America 3 title and wrote in 'Civil War' instead.

And not just because I hated the comic-book Civil War(s). (The MCU Civil War was surprisingly good.) I totally love the Serpent Society in all their jobberific glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    The Serpent Society are a wonderful hodge-podge of snake-themed cyborgs and mutants and tech-using crooks (and a carny with a trained python!), as can only exist in the comics. The MCU is far more likely to come up with a more unifying concept to tie them together than 'a bunch of unrelated snake-themed-crooks.' I'm intrigued to see what direction they'd take, if so.

And yes, I am one of the three people on the planet who boo-ed when Kevin Feige crossed out 'Serpent Society' for the proposed Captain America 3 title and wrote in 'Civil War' instead.

And not just because I hated the comic-book Civil War(s). (The MCU Civil War was surprisingly good.) I totally love the Serpent Society in all their jobberific glory.

I was also one of those people who booed them at Comic Con I believe for replacing the Serpents with Civil War (didn't like the comic and ended up not liking the movie)

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/st...86461988605952

So Echo will be the first MCU D+ show to have a binge release, and it doesn't look like it's a standard for all Marvel shows, since Loki is still going weekly. Honestly... I feel like this doesn't bode well for Echo. I have a slight suspicion that they are trying to just move on quicker from this show because either they don't have much faith in it or they don't believe enough people will care. It will probably require less marketing as well. I'm positive it will generate less hype than other D+ shows since the discourse over it will be around for like a week, and you just know that most discourse will be about Daredevil/Kingpin rather than Echo herself. Damn... I feel bad for this character now.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 05-16-2023 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios/st...86461988605952

So Echo will be the first MCU D+ show to have a binge release, and it doesn't look like it's a standard for all Marvel shows, since Loki is still going weekly. Honestly... I feel like this doesn't bode well for Echo. I have a slight suspicion that they are trying to just move on quicker from this show because either they don't have much faith in it or they don't believe enough people will care. It will probably require less marketing as well. I'm positive it will generate less hype than other D+ shows since the discourse over it will be around for like a week, and you just know that most discourse will be about Daredevil/Kingpin rather than Echo herself. Damn... I feel bad for this character now.
    It seemed like people were lukewarm on her by the end of Hawkeye and it seemed a bit of a hard sell in terms of show (but probably the cheapest and most reasonable budget of all the MCU shows) so I guess I shouldn't be surprised but it kind of sucks.

Oh yeah they've definitely lost faith in this project. The Hawkeye series failed to set her up as a character audiences would want to see more of. No fault on the actress's part of course, but her role was so forgettable. Even on the comic side, Echo is longer on the Avengers and she's lost the Phoenix force. Marvel's attempt to make her a bigger name is clearly over.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Oh yeah they've definitely lost faith in this project. The Hawkeye series failed to set her up as a character audiences would want to see more of. No fault on the actress's part of course, but her role was so forgettable. Even on the comic side, Echo is longer on the Avengers and she's lost the Phoenix force. Marvel's attempt to make her a bigger name is clearly over.
    I still think they didn't resolve the whole thing between her and Clint well (although it seems like the audience cared about Clint being a serial killer as Kate did), though the Phoenix push during Aaron's Avengers was pretty forced.