Page 674 of 776 FirstFirst ... 174574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 11629
    see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

ru roh!

I wonder if they will push back Marvels, I feel like we will never see Blade or a Shang sequel

Extraordinary Member

Update
    List of Marvel Cinematic Universe television series
    Series approach
    Following the release of the Phase Four series, Feige said Marvel Studios was open to experimenting with more episodic series rather than each series always having a larger story split into episodes; he pointed to Daredevil: Born Again as a particular example where they would try this. Echo (2023) will be the first series released in its entirety on one day after all previous Marvel Studios series had weekly releases.
    Wikipedia

This will get worse if the strikes continue.

Extraordinary Member

BREAKING Disney & Marvel Plan for Jonathan Majors Revealed

Astonishing Member

Is the MCU popular overall? I've been watching it in chronological order and I just finished the second season of Runaways. Aside from a few of the first movies and the first season of SHIELD, I am not enjoying the MCU at all. It's very boring and tedious to watch so I'm wondering if it has a niche market or if it's popular with the general audience.

Edit to ask: how is Wandavision? I love sitcoms and the Scarlet Witch is one of my favorite characters so I'm looking forward to watching this one.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Is the MCU popular overall? I've been watching it in chronological order and I just finished the second season of Runaways. Aside from a few of the first movies and the first season of SHIELD, I am not enjoying the MCU at all. It's very boring and tedious to watch so I'm wondering if it has a niche market or if it's popular with the general audience.

Edit to ask: how is Wandavision? I love sitcoms and the Scarlet Witch is one of my favorite characters so I'm looking forward to watching this one.

Runaways and AoS aren't MCU and If you're a fan of Wanda you're going to love it.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by shooshoomanjoe View Post
    Is the MCU popular overall?
    No way can this be a serious question lol

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    So what make the MCU like the Arrowverse?

A guy whose shows only a small group even watched that had a worse multiverse event and whose last show that survived that should have ended years ago ended in a crap fest has no right to tell others they need a reboot. Flash should have ended years ago but dragged on like the simpsons.

Extraordinary Member

Loki Season 2 started and the first episode is really good.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

enh... um... what's the sequence of events though?

I predict a 60s space race period piece, where the FF somehow got lost in the quantum realm or negative zone and forgotten. Allows them to preserve their “Marvel’s First Family” dynamic and would be something different… in the MCU at least. The X-men, on the other hand, have done period pieces. And quite well in the case of First Class and Days of Future Past.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”