Page 682 of 775 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682683684685686692732 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 11620

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the problem is partially the show becoming more of a TVA procedural than a Loki show.

Even the "big threat" of the episode was easily dispatched the moment the Loki's got their powers back.
    Maybe, but this was an issue I had with season 1, even when the TVA wasn't around (like when the Lokis were stuck on that planet).

And I was happy as hell to see the Lokis taking down the 'big threat' so easily, they're gods! Nice to see an easy win for a change. And Loki reminding Sylvie that they *are* gods, so deciding who lives and dies is within their purview....that was refreshing to me. I like this show, it's the X-Files by way of cosmic Marvel and I adore that, but rarely does Loki feel like an Asgardian/Jotun here.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    Maybe, but this was an issue I had with season 1, even when the TVA wasn't around (like when the Lokis were stuck on that planet).

And I was happy as hell to see the Lokis taking down the 'big threat' so easily, they're gods! Nice to see an easy win for a change. And Loki reminding Sylvie that they *are* gods, so deciding who lives and dies is within their purview....that was refreshing to me. I like this show, it's the X-Files by way of cosmic Marvel and I adore that, but rarely does Loki feel like an Asgardian/Jotun here.
    I'm still waiting for him to put the horns back on. Sylvie still dressing like she just got up that morning .

Yeah, but it just made Ravonna feel kind of inconsequential. Although maybe they'll bring her back.

Extraordinary Member

There is now rumors that Thunderbolts and Blade are getting the ax.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 10-31-2023 at 07:19 AM.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

They need to make an Avangers movie fast with the adult avengers. Stop trying to push young avengers at the expense of old avengers. Consistent Avengers movie is what kept the audience hooked to the universe. Also make proper solo movies with current heros instead of crossover gimmicks and make Disney plus shows their own thing like the Netflix shows

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    After all the production trouble with Blade that wouldn't surprise me.

Thunderbolts seemed like a hard sell.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

the next big movie might as well be Secret Wars and just close it out and reboot the franchise

Extraordinary Member

Not sure that rumor is from a credible source.

It honestly surprises me though that Blade hasn't been canceled already.

Ultimate Member

The whole thing with Blade is veering into "non-starter" territory.

Mahershala Ali will be in his 50s by the time the movie is completed at this rate.

It'll probably be cancelled and re-tooled again.

Niffleheim

They should cancel both. Thunderbolts is full of super soldiers that I don't see the appeal and Ali as Blade is a miscast that will compound the problems the production has had since its announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    the next big movie might as well be Secret Wars and just close it out and reboot the franchise
    We need to close this Multiverse chapter quick
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

It genuinely feels like some of you people only post in MCU related threads to spread doom and gloom.

The source for this rumour is completely unreliable to the point this isn't worth mentioning.
    https://twitter.com/EmpireCityBO/sta...2qJG9RYQQ&s=19
    Even the replies to the source tweet are calling them out for being unreliable and lying
    Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    They need to make an Avangers movie fast with the adult avengers. Stop trying to push young avengers at the expense of old avengers. Consistent Avengers movie is what kept the audience hooked to the universe. Also make proper solo movies with current heros instead of crossover gimmicks and make Disney plus shows their own thing like the Netflix shows
    They haven't even done anything with the Young Avengers yet so how they are being used at the expense of the older Avengers?
    Not one thing you said made since.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    They should cancel both. Thunderbolts is full of super soldiers that I don't see the appeal and Ali as Blade is a miscast that will compound the problems the production has had since its announcement.

We need to close this Multiverse chapter quick
    All the posts I've seen from you tells me you just hate the MCU and anything they do in general

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by StickMin View Post
    All the posts I've seen from you tells me you just hate the MCU and anything they do in general
    All hail the mcu defender, StickMin lol! I actually enjoy the mcu quiete a lot I just don't feel compelled to respond to every post that is critical of the mcu like you do.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    All hail the mcu defender, StickMin lol! I actually enjoy the mcu quiete a lot I just don't feel compelled to respond to every post that is critical of the mcu like you do.
    So no actual debate just attacks at my character.
    Thanks for making it clear you aren't talking in good faith

Niffleheim

So no actual debate just attacks at my character.
    Thanks for making it clear you aren't talking in good faith
    praising you and and stating the content of majority of your posts is not an attack on your character.

BANNED

So yes you are going to be talking in bad faith this entire time

Extraordinary Member

It genuinely feels like some of you people only post in MCU related threads to spread doom and gloom.
    I would love to be posting about how amazing this show is...or how wonderful that movie is.

But...to me at least...the MCU has been on a down slide since after Endgame. Even some of the Phase 3 stuff started to disappoint. Thor: Ragnorak started to lean into Waititi's brand of humor, Captain Marvel had Carol seem emotionless throughout, and the Spider-Man stuff leaned too heavily into the Iron Man Jr stuff with Peter's intelligence being sidelined by all the Stark Tech.

I have enjoyed some of the stuff but overall it lost what made the earlier movies so amazing.
    Last edited by Chris0013; 10-31-2023 at 06:22 PM.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?