Page 91 of 775 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 11619
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

If she’s gonna pop up anywhere, odds are it’ll be F&TWS or Secret Invasion.

Incredible Member AndersonHoran's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I suppose she could show up in Secret Invasion given that her Skrull counterpart was working with SWORD.
    I hope so but they not even announced her in the cast, they're doing her dirty for 8 years now.

Id bet money Hill will be in Secret Invasion. Shes been by Furys side almost since day 1.

Also prediction with no evidence: Someone in Hawkeye(probably Kate) will be revealed to be a skull leading into Secret Invasion. You heard it here first.
    Last edited by Toonstrack; 12-12-2020 at 04:49 PM.

It makes too much sense for Hill to not be in Secret Invasion since she's Fury right-hand-woman, and they probably have to explain why she was replaced by Talos' wife.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I think evil Skrulls are going to start getting revealed sooner than expected. I think Black Widow will probably reveal that Ross got replaced around that time. Curious to see if Veranke will appear in SI or Captain Marvel 2. Clearly they can't have Spider Woman because of rights with Sony but I assume her Skrull counterpart is okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    I think evil Skrulls are going to start getting revealed sooner than expected. I think Black Widow will probably reveal that Ross got replaced around that time. Curious to see if Veranke will appear in SI or Captain Marvel 2. Clearly they can't have Spider Woman because of rights with Sony but I assume her Skrull counterpart is okay.
    Y'know, they rumored introducing Mockingbird in Hawkeye, and Veranke was Mockingbird in Earth's Mightiest Heroes...

Also, with the FF coming up, I wonder if they'll start building up to Super Skrull?

Niffleheim

so Sue and Reed - Single and Dating or Married with children? which one is best?

Reed and Sue are probably the MCU’s best opportunity to use a wedding as a set piece so I’d say single but dating.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

After two franchises with them as unmarried I would kind of love it if they start with Frankin and Valeria established already, if only for a Future Foundation spinoff or having Franklin to set up mutants.

Spectacular Member Ruby Quartz Diamond's Avatar

Among the four newly-released trailers, Loki has the most interesting premise and it seems that most of the fandom agrees since Loki's trailer has the most views among the four. I'm still excited for all future MCU content.

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Reed and Sue are probably the MCU’s best opportunity to use a wedding as a set piece so I’d say single but dating.
    Now that you mention it, Tony's marriage was all off-screen so maybe they could do Reed and Sue's wedding and make it as big a deal as it was in the comics .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Jon Watts directing Fantastic Four.

War Machine starring in Armor Wars.

Secret Invasion with Nick Fury and Talos.

Dominique Thorne is Riri Williams in Ironheart.

T'Challa won't be recast.

Christian Bale is Gorr the God Butcher.

Groot is getting his own mini-series and the Guardians are getting a Holiday special.

Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania with Jonathan Majors as Kang the Conqueror.

Tim Roth returning as The Abomination in She-Hulk.
    I am very happy with all of these things, as well as everything else we've learned (Sif's return, the She-Hulk actress *really* being the She-Hulk actress)....with the very notable exception of them not re-casting T'Challa. That one bites deep, and is almost enough to overshadow my joy at all the other announcements.

I'm sure the film will be good, for what it is, and Coogler and Fiege have earned my trust, but I feel like taking T'Challa out of the picture and cutting his character development and arc short is *not* honoring Chadwick Boseman. But I'm just a dude online, and I didn't know Boseman or what he'd want to happen, so.....we'll see I guess, but my interest in BP2 has dropped to almost nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    so Sue and Reed - Single and Dating or Married with children? which one is best?
    I think either could work but we haven't really seen a family dynamic in the MCU yet, not as main characters anyway, so I think "married with children" would be the more novel approach.
    Last edited by Ascended; 12-13-2020 at 12:25 PM.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Sif returning is the best news yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I think either could work but we haven't really seen a family dynamic in the MCU yet, not as main characters anyway, so I think "married with children" would be the more novel approach.
    I think they need to get the core dynamic with the Four established before they start adding kids to it.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

https://www.facebook.com/marvelstudi...20521031708841

Marvel Studios: Legends is a new series that revisits some of the most iconic moments from the MCU, one character at a time. Kicking off with Wanda Maximoff and Vision, the first two episodes start streaming Jan. 8, only on Disney+.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES