Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

With so many members and history it makes you wonder what limits can a possible Lego X-men game setup to not feel too overloaded...

I think the X-men star power is lacking for sure but easily fixable with more exposure, which I’m
    Sure will happen in the next few years.

I mean Marvel has made tons of unknown names popular. Xmen is just a gold mine waiting to be exploited.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Why not start with an X-Men animated film universe. Straight to DVD animated films of X-Men.

Who should be the X-Men in Lego's next Marvel Super Hero game?

Storm, Wolverine, Jubilee, Colossus, Rogue. In that order.

What should be the context of the a Lego X-Men game?

X-Tinction Agenda Genosha, where you start with no powers and have to build devices to restore them. Build vehicles to escape Magistrates. Build fortifications to fend off Sentinels. Build machines to free mutant allies. Pre-Magneto Genosha's the kind of place you could feasibly have hundreds of playable mutants hidden in sections of an explorable game world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Who should be the X-Men in Lego's next Marvel Super Hero game?

Storm, Wolverine, Jubilee, Colossus, Rogue. In that order.
    Aiming low. The last Lego Marvel game had 300 unlockable, playable characters (and granted, a bunch of those were costume variant, but still). They could easily fit in over 50 X-characters without trying.

And if it's a dedicated Lego X-Men game? They they can put in almost everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Aiming low. The last Lego Marvel game had 300 unlockable, playable characters (and granted, a bunch of those were costume variant, but still). They could easily fit in over 50 X-characters without trying.
    Wellllll... I was assuming the OP was asking what X-Men would be at the top of the list of X-Men to draw from to join the greater Marvel Super Heroes in a subsequent Lego Marvel Game. Like... what Titans do you add to a Lego DC game --where do you start? I picked the X-Men I thought had the strongest appeal and most iconic voices. Not many African, Southern, or Russian accents among the Avengers. Nightcrawler was a strong contender to replace Jubilee, but I stan the little powerhouse.

And if it's a dedicated Lego X-Men game? They they can put in almost everybody.
    Absolutely, which is why I suggested the context of the X-Tinction Agenda Genosha for a solo Lego X-Men game. On that island, you CAN put everyone, and it would make sense.

There were 25 X-Men characters in the first Marvel Lego game so we should be aiming for more if the rights have returned by the next one.

LEGO games either adapt movies or make up their own stories out of whole cloth. No comics-related LEGO game (Marvel or DC) has ever adapted a specific comic book story.
    LEGO marvel avengers did the MCU movies?

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I don't want a direct adaption but I would like to see Genosha. I think visually it could be very fun to see executed.
    Genosha would definitely be fun to explore

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    With so many members and history it makes you wonder what limits can a possible Lego X-men game setup to not feel too overloaded...
    That’s the fun with LEGO games though. You could have 150 characters easy! That’s why the xmen are perfect for them.

I hope they chuck in Northstar

Double post, bloody cbr
    Last edited by Silvermoth; 08-10-2018 at 04:04 PM.

Can't wait for Lego sets based on the X-Men...The X-Mansion is a long time coming.