Spectacular Member

Default Every Hero's Romantic History

I'm a completist, and a big part of a character's history through the years is the people they've fallen for. I started another thread long ago called Batman's Entire Romantic History, and that was a lot of fun to compile. So over time I've done it to other heroes, on my own.

Rather than make multiple pages of my findings, I took the time to copy it to a site, here: http://www.characterromances.wikia.com

So if there's anything that people can add or correct, or just talk about, here we are.

First question: It's kind of traditional to think of Jimmy Olsen and Supergirl as having some sort of thing, especially in adaptations: Smallville, Supergirl. He even showed up in the Supergirl movie. Does that have any basis in the comis, I mean for the Kara/Linda Lee version?

DC, at least since Rebirth, has barely had Jimmy in it in any capacity beyond a couple panels here and there. And in Supergirl's Rebirth comic, by the end of it she had just started dating a boy from her high school.