Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tzigone View Post
    I don't think it should be a sacrifice. A duty, to a degree. But an adventure and something she wants to do, not feels like she has to do. Something fun and exciting. Not without its tradeoffis, of course, but I find "sacrifice" far too big a word. Which is another reason for her to be able to come back and visit her loved ones, IMO. But I do feel like she makes a new home when she leaves, and I don't want more than 20% of her adventures to involve other Amazons or her going back to her birth home (largely because I prefer the pseudo-real-world stories, but also somewhat because there's difficulty in having stories there without having things go very wrong there, which I am very tired of).
    Yes exactly! I think Paradise Island is where she goes when she needs to rest mentally and physically, but at the end of the day she will always go looking for new landscapes to enjoy and unique experiences. I like to think that Diana can turn any place she is in into a home, but she keeps taking that home with her. She's never gonna be tied down anywhere. It's also why her being with Steve Trevor or Steve Trevor clones sucks. He was a really important part of her life, and he can stil be in it both as a friend and sometimes romantically, but I'm sure she would want something completely different by now. Trevor Barnes was a start, now they just need to keep going.

I really want her to date Death from Sandman. It would make for really beautiful and touching moments. Deadman could also be fascinanting in a similar way. B'wanna Beast or Freedom Beast could make for an interesting dynamic with them being politically active and very dedicated to their cause as well as him having this incredibly creative power that connects him to the animal kingdom.

Jo Mullein and Madame Xanadu would be good one night stands for Diana, but I can't imagine a very fulfilling relationship coming out of it. Saint Walker from Blue Lantern Corps would be quite touching and also unlike anything Diana would ever experience. Shining Knight could make for some fun stories of them fighting hordes together in some distant place while telling stories about their lives and ending up hooking up.
    Last edited by Alpha; 05-02-2021 at 08:56 AM.