Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    So how was the issue?

I won't be able to read it till Friday
    I won't be able to get mine until Saturday. I can't wait to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    After last issue I wasn't too excited anymore. I loved the cover, but the story did nothing for me. This issue today was just the opposite. The cover is too hard for me to look at and enjoy, but the story was wonderful! 4.9 out of 5 stars for me (would have been 5 stars if not for the cover).

I won't spoil anything, but for me, is was awesome and cannot wait to read more of the same!

I am so glad to hear you liked it. The preview looks really good. I don't know if I can wait until Saturday to find out what happens, but I don't want to spoil it for myself LOL! I'm in quite the conundrum.
    Last edited by Tony Stark; 08-16-2018 at 05:06 PM.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark