Astonishing Member

Default Iji Kataiser vs Cabadath

crossover fight between my personal favorite Indie games: Chzo Mythos and Iji

1. Cabadath vs Start of the Game Iji Kataiser(her nanoweapons are just shotgun, resonance detonator, and resonance reflector)
    2. Cabadath vs Fully-upgraded and armed Iji Kataiser

who will win
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I wish I knew Cabadath because it pleases me to see an Iji thread. Anyway, Iji at full upgrade is more or less Samus-lite, also potentially with the strength to kick over like... Transformer-sized giant robots (I'd contend Gundam sized though because they're always crouched with their giant guns). She's got huge AoE on her side, a gun that sits around Blaster 3 Divine Buster levels, and the damage soak to take low power shots from a weapon that can punch through planetary shielding and into the planet's crust.

Resonance Reflector can ALSO reflect low power Phantom Hammer shots, so at the very least, Cabadath needs to be packing something other than energy weapons. Or, you know, something more powerful than Tor's gun.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands