Default blade vs deadpool

Blade (movie version)
    vs Deadpool
    Round 1
    Deadpool from his movies
    Round 2
    from wolverine origin

Fantastic Member Red Robe Jaldari's Avatar

Can Blade chop up bullets coming at him one after another in quick succession?

Deadpool from the Deadpool movies is just too quick and hard to kill. Blade is both of those things, but on a lesser level than Wade. Deadpool wins.

Origins: Wolverine Deadpool is overkill. As horrible a character as he may have been, he was far too powerful. Healing, teleportation, optic blasts, adamantium blades. He wins even more comfortably.

As far as "Movie", Blade tends to be a "Next Level" threat thanks(in part) to developments that don't have much to do with him. EDTA reacting with vampire blood/UV grenades. Never mind that he has Whistler's research/know how to make him a bigger threat to a specific subset of opponent.

That element wouldn't really be there against Deadpool. Never mind that Deadpool was already probably going to take it.

BANNED

I wonder could he kill him by draining him of his blood or turning him and then killing him with his vampire killing expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonly View Post
    I wonder could he kill him by draining him of his blood or turning him and then killing him with his vampire killing expertise.
    He'd struggle for two reasons:

1. He'd have to tag him/keep him still to do that.
    2. Deadpool's healing would arguably counter the vampirism anyway.

First, is it ever clearly established that Blade "Turning" someone would get you a garden variety vampire?

Second, wouldn't Deadpool's blood potentially do the same thing as EDTA?

I think Blade is fast enough he wouldn't just be blitzed into oblivion. He'd still be slower, since no one parried any bullets in his movies, but he was on par with Frost (pre-blood amp) and Drake. Both those guys had outright bullet-timing from reasonably close. Deadpool very likely still takes it due to equipment. Sword vs sword the faster guy should win.

Hmm. Deadpool wouldn't be able to beat frost, nomak, or Drake though.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    I think Blade is fast enough he wouldn't just be blitzed into oblivion. He'd still be slower, since no one parried any bullets in his movies, but he was on par with Frost (pre-blood amp) and Drake. Both those guys had outright bullet-timing from reasonably close. Deadpool very likely still takes it due to equipment. Sword vs sword the faster guy should win.

Hmm. Deadpool wouldn't be able to beat frost, nomak, or Drake though.
    Interesting. Do all of the people who faught against Deadpool also get this fights against bullet timers speed bump? Is Juggernaut from DP2 near bullet time?

Blade has already taken Wade to school thoroughly.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Blade has already taken Wade to school thoroughly.

Since it's movie Deadpool, the fight goes differently. It should also be noted Deadpool otherwise makes it out of the Blade fight fine in the comic book.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Since it's movie Deadpool, the fight goes differently. It should also be noted Deadpool otherwise makes it out of the Blade fight fine in the comic book.
    Movie Blade and comic Blade are nearly identical. So are comic and movie Wade except for a slight speed difference. So I dont see why it would be any different.

And if you call Wade leaving his fight with Blade having half a head being "fine". Thats up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Movie Blade and comic Blade are nearly identical. So are comic and movie Wade except for a slight speed difference. So I dont see why it would be any different.

And if you call Wade leaving his fight with Blade having half a head being "fine". Thats up to you.
    Mskes it outta most fights fine, yea.

There's actually some pretty heavy differences between movie Deadpool and comic Deadpool as well, mainly the regen and speed. Movie Deadpool heals worse, but is way faster.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan