Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default Who's the sleeper agent? SPOILERS

It turns out there is a very likely chance one of the X-Men Red is a sleeper agent for a villain....

https://www.cbr.com/hunt-for-wolveri...sleeper-agent/

Now who would/could it be?

Jean just returned. Maybe she's not the real deal as we thought.

Trinary is a new discovered mutant, or not?

X23 and Tabby are clones, maybe it's them?

For each member there's probably a reason how they could be it. Though I find it difficult to see how it would be possible for Kurt, Remi or Ororo.

Let's assume CBR is right. Let's speculate.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================

BANNED

I highly doubt it's Laura. Stark says there wasn't a name associated with the sleeper from what he recovered, and considering he independently looked at her own genetic code I'm pretty sure he's have recognized a match.

Astonishing Member

Didn't we do this before in the 90, and later on with ink both times not really going anywhere?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

This is just an extra headache for me. Damn you, Soule.

For the least impact and controversy, just have it be Trinary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I highly doubt it's Laura. Stark says there wasn't a name associated with the sleeper from what he recovered, and considering he independently looked at her own genetic code I'm pretty sure he's have recognized a match.
    That would eliminate Gabby as well, since she's Laura's clone and thus has the same DNA.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Isn't Polaris technelly not a mutant? Also dont a lot of xmen like her have some degree of alteration to the x gene or bestowed power in a different way?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That would eliminate Gabby as well, since she's Laura's clone and thus has the same DNA.
    Allegedly, we thought Laura was Logan's clone too but all her DNA tests up till this one were faked.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    Allegedly, we thought Laura was Logan's clone too but all her DNA tests up till this one were faked.
    WHAT DNA tests? It's not unreasonable to believe that the Facility didn't bother once they had her (she's got claws and she can heal, that's all they ultimately needed) and given what she thinks about being experimented on she probably didn't (willingly) submit herself to any since escaping (I certainly don't recall any).

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Trinary would indeed be the most obvious suspect. So,... probably not. I wonder what Soule is cooking up.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    WHAT DNA tests? It's not unreasonable to believe that the Facility didn't bother once they had her (she's got claws and she can heal, that's all they ultimately needed) and given what she thinks about being experimented on she probably didn't (willingly) submit herself to any since escaping (I certainly don't recall any).
    They want a clone of Wolverine, testing if they have a clone of Wolverine, is the first thing I'd think they'd do. Certainly given that she spend a decade and a half in a medical facility it's one of the things they'd try at some point.

And no, they didn't happen to specifically need bone claws and a healing factor to get through a claw shaped lock or something. They wanted a clone of Wolverine, they weren't even happy to concede on the subject not being male. To find out they spend and millions of dollar and years of research just to give Dr. Kinney a daughter would be a quite the dusappointment.

And Laura has gotten sick plenty of times since getting out. She's been Dr. Nemesis' patient for one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    They want a clone of Wolverine, testing if they have a clone of Wolverine, is the first thing I'd think they'd do. Certainly given that she spend a decade and a half in a medical facility it's one of the things they'd try at some point.

And no, they didn't happen to specifically need bone claws and a healing factor to get through a claw shaped lock or something. They wanted a clone of Wolverine, they weren't even happy to concede on the subject not being male. To find out they spend and millions of dollar and years of research just to give Dr. Kinney a daughter would be a quite the dusappointment.
    They wanted a clone of Wolverine. Sarah proceeded anyway and said, "You can have THIS now, or MAYBE a true clone in a number of years." The Facility wasn't in the position to be picky or to check her work. Since she already pointed out the female wouldn't be a true clone, anyway, once she was born with claw nubs there wasn't a need to poke around further. I mean people aren't going to go around DNA testing just 'cause.

Firestar probably.

BANNED

It's Gabby i'm calling it NOW.

Wasn't it confirmed to be Rachel for Cassandra in that recent annual?