Page 16 of 113 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    They can relaunch a new team with Cyclops, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Magneto and Cable. Those not on the cover
    This is the book I want!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    My guess?

Rosenberg on Uncanny and continues Astonishing as its sister title.

Brisson on X-Force or something of the like with Cable.

KT continues Mr and Mrs X and possibly picks up a second x book.
    Sounds about right. My conclusions were pretty similar.

Kelly could have the school book - and do a crossover with West Coast Avengers, with some of the kids paying Quentin a visit.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    This is what I'd put my $ on, too. When it comes to that last ?, perhaps their Twitter accounts are giving us a clue:

There are maybe some other indicators as well, IMO, if ya look closely & pay attention to... the order of things, from certain sources.

Recent singularly focused digital discounts by Marvel, could be seen as yet another signal, also.
    Hmm...that's some astute deducing!

I'd certainly be very hyped and happy to see Rosenberg carry on as the main writer of Uncanny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    ... a... team with Cyclops, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Magneto and Cable. Those not on the cover
    I'd read the hell out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    This is the book I want!
    You can get it right now...

... ... Seriously though, I would eXpect them to be doing something more with Black, beyond the one-shots. Both they & Uncanny Disassembled, seem much like reconfigurations, in many ways. They're just a setting of the table, I think, in preparation for the actual, full-course meal.

And as to Wolverine & Cable...

My guess?... Brisson on X-Force or something of the like...

Hmmm...., i remember someone throwing the idea of Cable and Wolverine being co-leaders in the next X-Force interation and Brisson has a written well both in the past (i assume, i haven't read his Cable run), so i could be possible.

Spectacular Member

This is what I'd put my $ on, too. When it comes to that last ?, perhaps their Twitter accounts are giving us a clue:

There are maybe some other indicators as well, IMO, if ya look closely & pay attention to... the order of things, from certain sources.

Recent singularly focused digital discounts by Marvel, could be seen as yet another signal, also.
    Yaaasss...The A-list X-women front and center. The way it should be. I hope this makes it's way into the MCU and other forms of media. If the Avengers are the old school boys' club, the X-Men should be the upstarts, the rebels, an example of diversity and inclusiveness of the underrepresented.

I wonder how Jean, Storm, Kitty and Rogue will divide the world between them.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Professor X or should i say X is missing from the teaser. I wonder will this include his return to the X-verse.

You can get it right now...
    This was actually really fun to read up until Dark Beast died. Then.. **shudders thinking about what came next**

But LOL imagine Wolverine being a part of that team, at THAT headquarters. WITH BENDIS WRITING. Oh goodness. What a circus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Hmm...that's some astute deducing!

I'd certainly be very hyped and happy to see Rosenberg carry on as the main writer of Uncanny.
    ThanX, Professor W! I think Rosenberg is too, judging by many of his recent Tweets. Which is just what we want, a creator who's as enthusiastic & FANactical, as we all are. He's not doing this out of duty...

https://twitter.com/AshcanPress
    UNCANNY X-MEN has been my favorite comic, my favorite story maybe, for my entire life. I can't put into words what getting to do this means. We're all doing our best to make a story worthy of the name Uncanny.
    Thank you so much to all the readers who've been so supportive of my work, bought books, or said kind stuff. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for all the amazing X-Fans.
    ... he's doing it out of gratitude, HONOR, & LOVE!!! 💚💙💚

Of course, there's always the chance that I'm wrong, but we'll X that bridge... when & if, we come to it. ;D

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

My guess?

Rosenberg on Uncanny and continues Astonishing as its sister title.

Brisson on X-Force or something of the like with Cable.

KT continues Mr and Mrs X and possibly picks up a second x book.
    This sounds pretty perfect to me. I'd miss tom taylor, but oh well

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    This sounds pretty perfect to me. I'd miss tom taylor, but oh well
    Same. I just can't see Red continuing during or after this Uncanny event thing.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

If I get back Cable and his diddy, I'll buy whichever books appeal to me regardless of my normal budget and maybe one that happens to not even appeal.

Beautiful art, LOVE that there isn’t a single member of the 05 there. Praise be.
    All those new x-men loving it

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I also expect Uncanny to go monthly or bi-weekly after the first 10 issues, and spinning off a few satellite books. BUT... my preference would be for it to continue as a weekly publication with regular rotating creative teams. From a sales and narrative standpoint, secondary books tend to do their own thing and then get axed after 1 or 2 years. I'd much rather have one big X-Men team and have dedicated story-arcs for different sub-teams. That way you have your X-Force, New Mutants, X-Factor and New X-Men but you call them Uncanny X-Men, and part of a larger and cohesive narrative created by a stable handful of writers.

I understand that Marvel love their #1's and their spin-off books, but even in the short term (as in, from issue 2 onwards), a single weekly Uncanny X-Men book will always do better than a monthly/bi-weekly Uncanny plus X-Force, X-Factor etc.