Page 53 of 113 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    if thats the case then they shouldnt have him be the only one to do all the covers, at least for the launch month
    They should have. Lot of work for one guy and probably why Asrar and Silva aren't doing their own covers.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    No Chamber, Blink, Siryn or Cecilia Reyes either
    Daaaaayum you're right GenX gets No Love :/

Russel Dauterman or Pepe Larraz would have been much better choices for covers (and interiors if they were available).
    Yu's art often looks rushed and unpolished. For a big relaunch like this, we needed Dauterman's level of care.

Gosh there are 52 characters on the cover and [people still find room to complain about others not being on it.

Perhaps they just do not play an big role, or any role in Disassembled.

If they five each of the characters on the teaser poster a role, then they have enough characters to handle.

Oh, and Sage...? Just give up on her please.

Everytime I see Jean Grey's costume it reminds me of this

Legion with his hair down in a grey business suit. Makes me think he wants to lead the X-men like his dear old dad.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its a cover though...just one panel. Artists regularly do 20ish pages in a month. He's doing just 4 images/month here.
    Is that his only work, though? He probably got given them on top of other responsibilities.

I wish Marvel had splashed out for one of the major cover artists, though. The event feels like it would be worth it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DearMachine View Post
    Is that his only work, though? He probably got given them on top of other responsibilities.

I wish Marvel had splashed out for one of the major cover artists, though. The event feels like it would be worth it.
    He's the artist on Captain America, though ironically he doesn't do the covers for that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Russel Dauterman or Pepe Larraz would have been much better choices for covers (and interiors if they were available).
    Dauterman and Larraz are both huge X-Men fans too. Both actually cite it as the reason they got into comics.

Larraz is killing it on Extermination too. I hope they both are on X-Books in the next relaunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Yu's art often looks rushed and unpolished. For a big relaunch like this, we needed Dauterman's level of care.
    Where the hell is Dauterman?! There has been no announcements for him on Marvel's side. I was so sure he was going to be on Uncanny, but now who knows...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Where the hell is Dauterman?! There has been no announcements for him on Marvel's side. I was so sure he was going to be on Uncanny, but now who knows...
    Probably the next Captain Marvel book.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Dauterman and Larraz are both huge X-Men fans too. Both actually cite it as the reason they got into comics.

Larraz is killing it on Extermination too. I hope they both are on X-Books in the next relaunch.
    I incorrectly thought Pepe Larraz was Pere Perez and got disappointed bc Extermination looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I was also hoping he was going to be in it. I dream of the day he'll draw an X-Book with Psylocke on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I hope so. Legion and Blindfold are one of my favourite pairings.
    If this series utilizes elements from Spurrier's work, it goes from a "maybe" to a "must buy" for me.

-Pav, who appreciates when the C-listers get the spotlight...
    You were Spider-Man then. You and Peter had agreed on it. But he came back right when you started feeling comfortable.
    You know what it means when he comes back

"You're not the better one, Peter. You're just older."
    --------------------
    Closet full of comics? Consider donating to my school! DM for details

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

I really hope they end Red and Astonishing so Uncanny is the only book left. Especially when its 4 times a month.
    X-Men Forever