Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 1688

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Disassembled is a 10-issue weekly story arc from November to January.

What we know about Age of X-Man so far is that there is a 40-page 'Age of X-Man Alpha #1' comic listed as a one-shot in the January solicits. Also they had a teaser that said something like 'after Disassembled comes Age of X-Man', and the solicits for Uncanny 8-9-10 briefly mention Age of X-Man.

Disassembled has been presented as a big story arc so I'm guessing Age of X-Man is part of it, and the one-shot Alpha #1 comic is somehow tied to the story. I suspect the Age of X-Man one-shot might be the ending of Disassembled but there is no release date yet so it's speculation.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    The former. Age of X-Man starts in January with the Alpha issue. But we aren't sure if it will be the second arc or an entirely separate event with Uncanny tie-ins.
    Have they mentioned if AOXman will also be weekly and 10 issues?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I dont get this cover. Why were Wolverine and Gambit chosen for the homage?
    I guess it's supposed to be a TAS version of X-Men #1 but the artist could've stuck the landing and used Jubilee instead of Iceman.

Quote Originally Posted by Del torro View Post
    Have they mentioned if AOXman will also be weekly and 10 issues?
    So far they've only announced the Age of X-Men Alpha #1 release in January. We don't know what's coming after that. It seems like we should get the solicits for February 2019 in a week or so...We'll get a better idea of what happens after Disassembled then

Got my Uncanny X Men short box!!

Mighty Member

So they cancelled all the X-men titles X-men Gold Blue and in Dec Red weapon X Astonishing and Old man Logan for Uncanny.This must be Big

It looks awesome! Is the material/corners sturdy? I never got an 'official' box and am curious about the quality.

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    So they cancelled all the X-men titles X-men Gold Blue and in Dec Red weapon X Astonishing and Old man Logan for Uncanny.This must be Big
    I think Old Man Logan got canceled to be replaced with Dead Man Logan and other Wolverine projects they're working on. And there is a new X-Force ongoing so it's not just Uncanny in the line-up. And I suspect we'll get announcements for new ongoings after the initial Disassembled story arc. But yeah they're definitely making Uncanny the central piece of the X-book line. I don't think it's a problem as long as the quality is there
    Last edited by Rover; 11-07-2018 at 12:24 PM.

So far they've only announced the Age of X-Men Alpha #1 release in January. We don't know what's coming after that. It seems like we should get the solicits for February 2019 in a week or so...We'll get a better idea of what happens after Disassembled then
    Not entirely true. AoX was announced as a 10 part weekly series

It looks awesome! Is the material/corners sturdy? I never got an 'official' box and am curious about the quality.

I think Old Man Logan got canceled to be replaced with Dead Man Logan and other Wolverine projects they're working on. And there is a new X-Force ongoing so it's not just Uncanny in the line-up. And I suspect we'll get announcements for new ongoings after the initial Disassembled story arc. But yeah they're definitely making Uncanny the central piece of the X-book line. I don't think it's a problem as long as the quality is there
    Yeah, they are sturdy. High Quality.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    Seems to be another relaunch, starting with Uncanny Dis. being the central book, and following with AoXM. Then in a few months, we'll get solicits including some new on-goings + team books.

Uncanny, after the initial 10 issue Disassembled arc will probably be back with one main cast.

Wolverine will get another solo once his return ends in 2020. lol

X-Force is back, and provided it does well, may be around for a good bit.

JDW did mention wanting X-books to be more cohesive. So he & C.B. Cebulski may be doing a revamp with some cleanup, set team books and less hectic jumping around. Wishful thinking though. lol

Plus, we already know whatever reality warp that happens in #4-7 will be undone. We can tell because Magneto gets two, different designs from the 'Horsemen of Salvation' and 'Age of X-Man'.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Plus, we already know whatever reality warp that happens in #4-7 will be undone. We can tell because Magneto gets two, different designs from the 'Horsemen of Salvation' and 'Age of X-Man'.
    It could be a Battle of the Atom situation where the Horsemen of Salvation are from yet another future/reality and 616 Magneto is unaffected until Age of X-Man

#X-men Monday

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    #X-men Monday

so glad Betts is back to using the Brit slang words