Page 1 of 113 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default Xmen disassembled

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Default Uncanny X-men Disassembled coming in November

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=55408261

"The new ongoing series is jam-packed with X-talent -- all the writers and artists have previously worked on X-Men characters and stories and will be teaming up for more mutant mayhem!

UNCANNY X-MEN will launch with a 10-part weekly epic called "Disassembled." Where the series goes from there depends on who is left standing! In this "epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance," every remaining mutant on the planet will come together in "an adventure so Earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!" With stakes this high, it will take an extraordinary team to tell this story."
    Im sad that Taylor's name isnt one of the writers attached to this which makes me beleive he will be off the X-books if Red ends at #12

British Betsy confirmed

Eye Boy also alive

NO O5 X-men in sight
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-10-2018 at 02:30 PM.

lool we posted this at the same time!!! but yeah this is looking like it'll lead to UXM which is great as I enjoyed No Surrender so much, hopefully this is just as good
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    lool we posted this at the same time!!! but yeah this is looking like it'll lead to UXM which is great as I enjoyed No Surrender so much, hopefully this is just as good
    A few spoilers in it that I updated my post with. Looks good. Digging the art

Well, my impresion was that this is the Uncanny X-Men, rather than a setup oneshort. It says "Uncanny X-Men #1" at the bottom and Jordan's caption is "Coming in November... UNCANNY X-MEN"...

I mean, it doesn't look like it leads into Uncanny X-Men #1, it looks like it IS Uncanny #1

Anyway, this is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. That image is damn close to what I feel the X-men should look like. It's got a great hook with the dramatic disassembled up top. It has an incredible writing team with possibly an even better team of artists.

This is the first relaunch, probably since Schism, that I feel has the undoubted potential to usher in a new mutant golden age.

And look at all my New X-Men! I'm so proud

EDIT: From this, I think we can extrapolate- X-Men Red and Astonishing are cancelled after their first arcs, essentially serving as set-up/time-killing for Uncanny. Also seems Eye-Boy is back in the land of the living, however you feel about that. The two series COULD continue, but I think it seems they're both aiming to deliver single stories.
    Last edited by akiresu_; 08-10-2018 at 01:26 PM.

hot DAMN LOOK AT THE NEW X-MEN LOOKIN FRESH

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    I mean, it doesn't look like it leads into Uncanny X-Men #1, it looks like it IS Uncanny #1

Anyway, this is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. That image is damn close to what I feel the X-men should look like. It's got a great hook with the dramatic disassembled up top. It has an incredible writing team with possibly an even better team of artists.

This is the first relaunch, probably since Schism, that I feel has the undoubted potential to usher in a new mutant golden age.

And look at all my New X-Men! I'm so proud
    thats alot of different writers to have on one title if its not a oneshot

Marvel article:
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=55408261

"The new ongoing series is jam-packed with X-talent -- all the writers and artists have previously worked on X-Men characters and stories and will be teaming up for more mutant mayhem!

UNCANNY X-MEN will launch with a 10-part weekly epic called "Disassembled." Where the series goes from there depends on who is left standing! In this "epic tale of mystery and tragic disappearance," every remaining mutant on the planet will come together in "an adventure so Earth-shattering, it could very well be the X-Men’s FINAL mission!" With stakes this high, it will take an extraordinary team to tell this story."

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Cool to see Jean at the front.

No O5 or adult cyclops, maybe the haters will finally stop complaining.

sadly no Cable.

Fully expect those to be the greatest ten weeks of my life, ngl

No new costumes?

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Happy to see Polaris and Husk included in this. Its an interesting group of people around Lorna. Hopefully it goes well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    No new costumes?
    I cannot believe that is your takeaway from this

Husk and Magma but no Monet or Moonstar?

I’m appalled!