Page 95 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1688
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jalsrix View Post
    Yeah, I hope so. I love to see the New Mutants again but they are noticeably absent from the covers...
    I'm hoping they & other preview-elusive characters like them, are being kept under wraps 'cause they're essentially Disassembled's... SECRET WEAPONS!!

Quote Originally Posted by BAMF View Post
    We have a winner...

Man I love this line-up so much! The costumes look great. Can't wait to see how they interact with each other.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

MLF!!!! Hell yeah!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    Cool to see the MLF again. That's Forearm, Kamikaze, Strobe, Dragoness, and Wildside. I could swear some of them are supposed to be either dead or depowered.

Astonishing Member

ignore posed in wrong thread
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 10-18-2018 at 03:42 PM.

BANNED

Hmm. What's happening that requires Beast to take water samples? I assume there must be something that's affecting mutants.

Really cool to see some of the New X-Men again- even if the MLF are completely owning them in combat. Which kinda sucks, given all of them (except maybe Glob) have had plenty of combat experience, and the MLF never seemed particularly competent anyway. I suppose the X-kids did just emerge from an X-Jet crash site, so maybe they're not operating at full strength.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Cool to see the MLF again. That's Forearm, Kamikaze, Strobe, Dragoness, and Wildside. I could swear some of them are supposed to be either dead or depowered.
    Kamikaze was killed back in X-Factor #85, according to the Marvel wiki. I like to think that any returned character within the X-Men that should be dead just never returned to the grave during the Necrosha event. Other than Dragoness, the rest were depowered after M-Day. However a recent arc in X-Men Blue showed Wildside repowered due to Mothervine, so I suppose one could assume that's how Strobe and Forearm were repowered too.

Did Oya die in the plane crash?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Wildside and Dragoness got repowered in Blue, but Wildside was the only one with actual dialogue, Dragoness was background fodder at the arc. We'll probably see people like Beak repowered down the line, Elixir couldn't destroy MV on people with an X-Gene, even if it was dormant.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Wildside and Dragoness got repowered in Blue, but Wildside was the only one with actual dialogue, Dragoness was background fodder at the arc. We'll probably see people like Beak repowered down the line, Elixir couldn't destroy MV on people with an X-Gene, even if it was dormant.
    Beak was repowered in Blue

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    I suppose the X-kids did just emerge from an X-Jet crash site, so maybe they're not operating at full strength.
    It's so cute you could say that with a straight face.

You KNOW it's really because the writers are just going to be treating them like a bunch of raw trainees.

BANNED

that cover is well, different

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    It's so cute you could say that with a straight face.

You KNOW it's really because the writers are just going to be treating them like a bunch of raw trainees.
    It's the optimist in me I suppose.

J.White stating there's no plans to put the New X-Men together in a book makes me think they're going to continue on as supporting characters at best. The cancellation of X-Men Red means Gentle will probably be demoted to wallpaper too. I just wish the editors and writers understood how badly we want to see these brilliant characters in use.

If not their own title, I'd love to seem them folded into other books. A role for Hellion in X-23 is overdue. I'd love to see Dust in whatever book Jean Grey is in post-Disassemble (likely Uncanny). Crosta (in addition to Namora and Namorita) should show up in Avengers or Invaders with the big Namor storyline. Gentle should be in Black Panther alongside fellow mutants Storm and Manifold. Zub plans to feature some mutants in Champions- I'm personally hoping for Pixie, Rockslide & Anole just b/c I think they'd fit the tone. Make it happen Marvel.