Page 103 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1688
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChildOfTheAtom View Post
    That is my point if it's so meaningless then why not figure a new way to bring stakes?
    Because what you're proposing DOESN'T. With what you propose, characters who've been around long enough their original creators are either dead themselves, have retired, or are no longer on the X-Books or with Marvel would be safe forever. The ONLY characters who would be at risk in today's industry would be brand-new characters, because they'll be the only characters whose creators are still actively on the books and in the position to kill them off.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Because what you're proposing DOESN'T.
    That was my idea two posts ago. What you quoted was me looking for a different solution
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm liking this rumour very much.

Salvador Larroca is great, reliable and very "X-Men" - if he's indeed coming to Uncanny I hope they let him redesign a few costumes. I think I prefer him with a stronger colorist than the usual faux-watercolours they've been going for lately, but other than that I'd welcome him back to the mutant books with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post

Salvador Larroca is great, reliable and very "X-Men" - if he's indeed coming to Uncanny I hope they let him redesign a few costumes. I think I prefer him with a stronger colorist than the usual faux-watercolours they've been going for lately, but other than that I'd welcome him back to the mutant books with open arms.
    He is an classic X-Men artist who never got to be involved in a major event or flagship run. Hope to see him return.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

White was working with Duggan on Deadpool for years.
    I think that Duggan will be a new writer on Uncanny.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post

The issue is that Larocca's art hasn't been at it's best in a long time. If he brings his X-Treme X-Men A-game then I'm all for it, but if he brings what he was bringing in No More Humans then I'm not as into it.

How has he been doing with Star Wars?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    The issue is that Larocca's art hasn't been at it's best in a long time. If he brings his X-Treme X-Men A-game then I'm all for it, but if he brings what he was bringing in No More Humans then I'm not as into it.

I think it was mostly coloring that has changed. But I like Larocca as artist. Very lively and tries new things. On top of the fact he is timely. But his X-Treme work was very much his best.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Salvador Larocca's art is hit or miss for me, but I do admire him as a professionial. He is one of the few artists left in the industry who is actually able to maintain a monthly schedule. Back during the Morrison era, I also thought he did the best job in designing the costumes for his book (X-Treme X-Men). Thanks to the movies, the rest of the X-line was geared towards all black leather, but the look of his costumes had a better balance of black leather and colorful spandex.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    White was working with Duggan on Deadpool for years.
    I think that Duggan will be a new writer on Uncanny.
    Duggan is going to write Conan, so i don't know if he would want to write this too. Althougth if he does, i hope that he gets Wolverine.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post

Larocca's line art is still good. I think whoever's colouring his work isn't as good as with X-Treme.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    The good news so far?

No sign of Soules X/Xavier/phanto abomination!

Forget and never mention
    I hope you're right but as some said the return of X-man probably implies that at some point the new Xavier should appear.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    I hope you're right but as some said the return of X-man probably implies that at some point the new Xavier should appear.
    You mean Legion right?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You mean Legion right?

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10...-age-of-x-man/

If I'm not mistaken Nate will be in Uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10...-age-of-x-man/

If I'm not mistaken Nate will be in Uncanny.
    He will but how does Nate's inclusion hint at Xavier? The two have little history or ties. Legion however does

It seems that ape look of Beast is really hard for artist to draw. He is just a bold guy on cover.