Page 98 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1688

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    mmmmm...let me see....nope...I really don't like it. This one and the Jean and Betsy one are tacky for my taste. I don't like when they trace...and the colorings on both gives me bad 80's glam rock artwork style but not in a good way.

The Scottie Young one is as expected.
    A picture would last longer darling...

The Poster FKA Firebaton ThomBoleyn's Avatar

I'm a lil salty that we haven't seen anything with anyone from the Astonishing cast except Beast in the preview pages and Warpath in the new Xforce.
    Where are the rest.
    I need a Dazzler update. Stat. haha.
    I don't post often, but I like to chime in now and again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    mmmmm...let me see....nope...I really don't like it. This one and the Jean and Betsy one are tacky for my taste. I don't like when they trace...and the colorings on both gives me bad 80's glam rock artwork style but not in a good way.
    Yeah I don't really like it either. I think X-23 looks good and Kurt and Hank look fine, but overall...it is a very odd image.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Jubilee is the downgrade on that poster. Looks great except for her dated clown getup

Quote Originally Posted by Park Slope Pixie View Post
    Jubilee is the downgrade on that poster. Looks great except for her dated clown getup
    Yea she needs something modern. Get her out of the 90s ffs.

BANNED

She did have something modern. But writers and editors regularly get triggered by anything that shows change.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Yeah I don't really like it either. I think X-23 looks good and Kurt and Hank look fine, but overall...it is a very odd image.
    I hate what they did with Storm's look...her hair...Psylocke's hair looks bland...Bishop's look bizarre...and why is X-23 in a sexy pose?
    A picture would last longer darling...

BANNED

OK, so thanX to THIS:

Quote Originally Posted by MechaJeanix View Post
    So in a Newsarama interview Kelly Thompson mentions both Northstar and Polaris being in Uncanny. We already knew about Northstar but this is the first mention of Polaris?...

https://www.newsarama.com/42395-kell...interview.html
    ... I'm now fully IN...

... for the WIN!
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 10-20-2018 at 05:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Is it bad that I briefly thought that first page was legit?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    She did have something modern. But writers and editors regularly get triggered by anything that shows change.
    Exactly this. I’m hoping that it’s laundry day and this is all poor Jubes could find in the closet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Yer bonkers and you need a sandwich.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    Is it bad that I briefly thought that first page was legit ?
    Not at all. Giving beasts constant disregard and violation for the laws of nature and reality using storm to grown coffy beans until he creates a device to replace her powers and then promptly have it go out of control is complete in character with how he acted

BANNED

I hope that after all the hype regarding the new team lineup, it doesn't last only five issues like Astonishing X-Men latest arc OR the many miniseries lineup. lol.....

During Chris Claremont days, the team line-up lasted for years before a new team replaces it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I actually kind of hated the full black body suit on Jubilee - way too drab for Jubilee even as a vampire. I think her Age of X outfit was the best modernization of her iconic look.

I hate what they did with Storm's look...her hair...Psylocke's hair looks bland...Bishop's look bizarre...and why is X-23 in a sexy pose?
    I really like how “fanart” (done by Marvel artists Kris Anka and Kevin Wada) have been texturizing Storm’s hair and mixing up her looks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ThomBoleyn View Post
    I'm a lil salty that we haven't seen anything with anyone from the Astonishing cast except Beast in the preview pages and Warpath in the new Xforce.
    Where are the rest.
    I need a Dazzler update. Stat. haha.
    Don't give up the ghost, Thom, stay steadfast! See above, where Polaris just got name-dropped & referenced for the first time, since the teaser.

The Scottie Young one is as expected.
    Whuuut??! I’d hang a poster of this!