Page 105 of 113 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1688
    BANNED

I think it was KT that said the 3 team leaders will be Jean, Storm, & Armor. Going by preview art alone, I'd say their groups breakdown like this:

Jean, Bishop, X-23, & Northstar
    Storm, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Jubilee, & Cannonball
    Armor, Pixie, Rockslide, Glob, & Anole

Believe Beast, Iceman, & Oya, have only been shown in non-combat situations, so far.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 10-25-2018 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    We don't know what the first two teams are, just that Jean and Storm are leading them.
    Do you know where was it said that Jean and Storm are leading different teams? I did not know that. Cool.

They need to have a team based out of Detroit. Get out of Westchester county for once.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    They need to have a team based out of Detroit. Get out of Westchester county for once.
    People don't leave New York for Michigan.

The school needs to get out of Central Park...that makes ZERO sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    Do you know where was it said that Jean and Storm are leading different teams? I did not know that. Cool.
    They didn’t. The blurb was that Storm, Armor and Jean would lead. People assumed it would be different teams but we might get a co-led team with Jean and Storm.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    People don't leave New York for Michigan.

The school needs to get out of Central Park...that makes ZERO sense.

I wouldn't mind if they went back to 1407 Graymalkin Ln
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post
    KT mentioned it as a response to a question on Twitter about it. Armor is leading the third, which looks to be that group of kids fighting the MLF.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

In regards to three teams, I figured it was

1. Jean, Bishop, X-23, Northstar & Iceman
    2. Storm, Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Jubilee & Cannonball
    3. Armor, Rockslide, Anole, Pixie, Oya & Glob

Beast is probably slotted in there somewhere, and Angel, Polaris & Colossus may be in the mix too. Time will tell. It may be there are a number of missions and the X-Men are simply divvied up to deal with them, so it might not be as straightforward as there being three clearcut teams for the entirety of the event.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    According to KT on Twitter:

Jean, Storm, and Armor are the three leaders.

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...17439113965569

Says Bishop, Iceman, Jubilee, and Northstar have significant roles.

https://twitter.com/79SemiFinalist/s...84792869289985
    That said, the three “technical leaders” are Jean, Storm, and Armor.
    https://www.cbr.com/interview-brisso...isassembled/2/
    ... Thompson: Cast was a big one for sure, and you have to break things up into teams pretty early to make it manageable, but in an event this big, that’s not really a problem as there are a lot of threads to pursue. For the most part, we’ve got three main teams pursuing three different threads… but it can still be unwieldy. I definitely keep a cheat sheet on my computer about who’s with who and where and doing what. ...

In the first, looks like Jean and her team of Lucas, Laura, & JP arrive on the scene, discover & join the MadroX battle alongside Ro's with Kurt, Betsy, Jubes, & Sam. Then it's Hisako's with Megan, Santo, Herman, & Vic.
    Last edited by Heroine Addict; 10-25-2018 at 06:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post

In the first, looks like Jean and her team of Lucas, Laura, & JP arrives on the scene, discover & join the MadroX battle alongside Ro's with Kurt, Betsy, Jubes, & Sam. Then it's Hisako's with Megan, Santo, Herman, & Vic.
    That makes a lot of sense. Jean & Iceman aren't seen battling the Madrox horde, but that doesn't rule them out from being in that battle sequence.

This doesn't account for Beast (who may very well be stuck in a lab), Polaris (mentioned by Kelly Thompson) or any of the other X-Men, but I'm sure that will come later.

As for Armors team, initial preview art showed Kitty & Oya, so I wonder how they factor in. Obviously Madrox needs Kitty for something, based upon dialogue, and knowing part of the premise is a 'disappearance'. Oya could very well be a casualty though

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Maybe Oya hot hurt in the crash and Kitty taken her somewhere safe.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    That makes a lot of sense. Jean & Iceman aren't seen battling the Madrox horde, but that doesn't rule them out from being in that battle sequence.

This doesn't account for Beast (who may very well be stuck in a lab), Polaris (mentioned by Kelly Thompson) or any of the other X-Men, but I'm sure that will come later. ...
    Jean is, you can see her joining the fray & then fighting the Jamie army with what looks like a TK blast, in the last 2 B&W panels. Iceman's not tho, but you're right, that doesn't necessarily mean he's M.I.A.

Yeah, Beast looks to be monitoring & studying events, running tests, etc., back at base for the most part, trying to figure out what's goin' on. What & how much a part Lorna plays, is still a mystery.

Same goes for Angel, the Astonishing team, the New Mutants, or other, younger X-Men (Dust, Hellion, Surge, etc.), who were shown in the teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    ... As for Armors team, initial preview art showed Kitty & Oya, so I wonder how they factor in. Obviously Madrox needs Kitty for something, based upon dialogue, and knowing part of the premise is a 'disappearance'. Oya could very well be a casualty though
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Maybe Oya hot hurt in the crash and Kitty taken her somewhere safe.
    It seems the big, meaningful disappearance that brings everybody together = Kitty, which in turn, looks like could it happen during this 'crash.' I'm indeed worried about Idie's fate, also.

And wonder who it is Legion will wipe out of eXistence this time, to bring about AoXM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slicknickshady View Post
    Thank god they didn't count Gold as some were expecting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Thank god they didn't count Gold as some were expecting.
    What's Gold?