Page 82 of 113 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1688

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Oh hell. Reality is about to get a little wonky. It certainly raises the stakes when David Haller is involved. If the AoA collides with 616 in any way, then I'd hope that some of the characters that originated from that reality get a chance to feature (Blink, X-Man, Sugar Man) just because they're a rarity anyway
    AoA was overrun by anti-celestials. If it collides with 616, everything goes to hell.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I don't understand what happened with Hellion. I know he was the Warren-archetype arrogant condescending rich kid, but it feels like a couple writers have a grudge against him or something.
    I liked his original Empath archetype.

Any variant covers been released yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty_Boys View Post
    Any variant covers been released yet?
    This page has the three Leinil Francis Yu covers, and the Cliff Chiang variant cover: https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/08...vember-2018/#1
    That is all I've seen so far...they have 18 different variants listed, which sounds crazy!

CBR just posted an interview with the team: https://www.cbr.com/interview-brisso...-disassembled/
    There is some cool art I hadn't seen before, and they talk about some of the characters they're using.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    CBR just posted an interview with the team: https://www.cbr.com/interview-brisso...-disassembled/
    There is some cool art I hadn't seen before, and they talk about some of the characters they're using.
    There should be one more page, CBR posted the one by Silva on #2 twice when it should be one from #3 by Cinar.

BANNED

Could that interview be more boring?

But at least it's new reader friendly. Phew!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Could that interview be more boring?

But at least it's new reader friendly. Phew!
    so true. I died of boredom on page two. Still waiting for my resurrection.

It will be great for all the new five readers out there waiting to get into the hobby. ;-)

yaaaaawwwwwwwn

Really? Battle of the Atom had more hype behind it than this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    This page has the three Leinil Francis Yu covers, and the Cliff Chiang variant cover: https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/08...vember-2018/#1
    That is all I've seen so far...they have 18 different variants listed, which sounds crazy!

I like their optimism. At least it confirms that something from Extermination will matter here, since it ends after Uncanny #1. But we'll get the fun parts just next month, sadly.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    yaaaaawwwwwwwn

Really? ************ had more hype behind it than this.
    oh god, no! please do not mention the x-men crossover event that should not be named!

Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    oh god, no! please do not mention the x-men crossover event that should not be named!
    I think they forgot that they had to actually saying SOMETHING about the event besides standard "event talk" + "hahaha yeah we totally pushed for our faves to be in here even if it totally messes with the dynamic of the characters." That doesn't........make me want to buy it. Well ofc I'm getting it becauee I saw almost all the New X-Men on there, but this $8 first issue with absolutely nothing being revealed isn't gonna draw in anyone new.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    ... But we'll get the fun parts just next month, sadly.
    Yeah, that interview didn't really move the meter. You're probably right, everything's in a holding pattern til NYCC.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

my meter is at GOD DAMMIT I KEEP FORGETTING THAT OCTOBER COMES BEFORE NOVEMBER
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Yeah, that interview didn't really move the meter. You're probably right, everything's in a holding pattern til NYCC.
    Oh yeah, NYCC is next month. I wonder if Marvel will announce another book promoting the arms industry . Maybe we'll get an X-Book co-starring mutant friendly sentinels made by Northrop Grumman.

It's obvious that they couldn't give out any details, but they are a group of super likeable writers.