Page 84 of 113 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1688

Quote Originally Posted by Dementia5 View Post
    A few interesting theories about who might be on the “hit list”.

(My apologies if that’s already been posted elsewhere - I didn’t see it.)
    They better not kill Storm. She has to stick around in her new fabulous costume with her sisters Jean and Betsy.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

oh god if they kill storm the storm fans are going to be insufferable
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

They shouldn't kill any black mutants. There's like 2 of them that ever get panels.

As it is, they are only willing to publish Storm and sometimes Bishop and never want to give them anything to actually do. In Bishop's case, they actively aim to make him look bad/useless more often than not.

I'd be pretty damned insufferable about Storm's death if I'm not already about Jean's.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    oh god if they kill storm the storm fans are going to be insufferable
    most of them got banned so thats unlikeable to be felt here

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

They already killed Storm though.

019e340d1da324fccb05c4cf830be9442823f1956f.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    They already killed Storm though.

019e340d1da324fccb05c4cf830be9442823f1956f.jpg
    She should've been left alone like jimmy.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    She should've been left alone like jimmy.
    I agree, Bloodstorm's death was an unecessary tragedy. At least Jimmy survived, i would have prefered her in limbo over this.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-13-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Yeah, Bloodstorm was better than OG storm.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    ... I suppose Domino, and some version of Cable maybe/probably, could headline a new X-Force post Disassembled... or not. ...

So there ya have it, my halfhearted predictions: Uncanny, X-Factor, X-Force, Excalibur, and New Mutants, hovering around as an outlier. Along with some variation(s) of Wolverine & Deadpool, to be sure. ...
    One down, and 4 to go.

One down, and 4 to go.
    2 down. Uncanny is an ongoing, not a 10-issue limited.

BANNED

Right, but we don't know what the post Disassembled lineup will actually be yet, for sure. And my earlier, original guess was:

... Red already looks to be shifting into an Uncanny, with the usual suspects. ...
    Though it remaining with a (mostly) all-encompassing, rotating cast, or something altogether different, are possibilities as well.

BANNED

Right, but we don't know what the post Disassembled lineup will actually be yet, for sure. And my earlier, original guess was:

Red already looks to be shifting into an Uncanny, with the usual suspects.

Though it remaining with a (mostly) all-encompassing, rotating cast, or something altogether different, are possibilities as well.
    Seems like it. I think even if there's a larger rotating cast, there will still remain a core, which I imagine will center on Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Psylocke & Iceman moving forward. I think almost all of the Red roster have roles beyond that title, excluding Gentle & Trinary. I'm more interested in the Astonishing + Weapon X rosters, with the exception of Beast & Domino, are pretty much unaccounted for.

I quite like the idea of a large rotating cast actually, with a core and a plethora of X-Men engaging with them in social situations and to assist with missions where their particular skill set may be of use. I'd love to see Sunspot, Chamber, Northstar, Frenzy etc. feature in some capacity if they cannot be apart of an ongoing title.

Ultimate Member

Well the Bloodstorm that died wasn't even the real one, she's back in the Mutant X reality that Alex went to...Bunn just created his own version...like Whedon did with Buffy...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    ... I think almost all of the Red roster have roles beyond that title, excluding Gentle & Trinary. I'm more interested in... Astonishing... pretty much unaccounted for.

I quite like the idea of a large rotating cast actually, with a core and a plethora of X-Men engaging with them in social situations and to assist with missions where their particular skill set may be of use. ...
    Most likely, and my prediction for Havok's gang, was/is...

... Astonishing = set-up for neoX-Factor. Would make sense of the name-game running gag, over their use of X-Men. ...
    I would really LOVE this, for the flagship.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    Seems like it. I think even if there's a larger rotating cast, there will still remain a core, which I imagine will center on Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Psylocke & Iceman moving forward. I think almost all of the Red roster have roles beyond that title, excluding Gentle & Trinary. I'm more interested in the Astonishing + Weapon X rosters, with the exception of Beast & Domino, are pretty much unaccounted for.

I quite like the idea of a large rotating cast actually, with a core and a plethora of X-Men engaging with them in social situations and to assist with missions where their particular skill set may be of use. I'd love to see Sunspot, Chamber, Northstar, Frenzy etc. feature in some capacity if they cannot be apart of an ongoing title.
    I’ve seen the core cast predictions and what not and if true I stil think it is missing the all-important straight white alpha male.

For a realistic sales formula I think it needs one. Even if I couldn’t care less. Maybe wolverine will join eventually? (I haven’t been keeping up with his return).
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?