Page 90 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1688
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Yeah, that's disappointing, but at least KT says 6 will show us why they aren't in it, and if they aren't in it, they can't have marriage problems in it.
    Yes,i am really surprised why is he so underused?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Can we come to the conclusion that the tram going forward as the Uncanny X-Men are those featured on most of the covers?

Being; Jean, Storm, Psylocke, Beast, Cannonball, Nightcrawler and Bishop?
    Well, it's hard to gauge at the moment. The Age of X-Man, which follows Uncanny X-Men Disassemble, features Magneto, Storm, Colossus, X-Man, Nightcrawler, Jean Grey and Nature Girl. No Betsy, Hank, Sam, Lucas, Laura, Bobby or Jubilee in sight.

I also don't think that Cannonball will be on the core X-Men team AND on Brisson's X-Force. I love Sam, but surely he's not popular enough to warrant placement on two X-Men ongoings when so many characters miss out.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Or maybe Uncanny will not have just a core team, but a rotating cast.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Jean's got to stick around because they're going to cancel Red, but other than that I can see rotation.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Jean's got to stick around because they're going to cancel Red, but other than that I can see rotation.
    it depends on what happens after age of x-man and how big that event is. I think it's still a rotating team because the book is still in event mode. things should even out after that.

Astonishing Member

Age of xmen is a 10 issue weekly series. I think the solos and x force will ignore it, and we relaunch everyting when it ends

With the AoX announcement, I got the impression that Uncanny will be a 10 issue maxi-series

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    it depends on what happens after age of x-man and how big that event is. I think it's still a rotating team because the book is still in event mode. things should even out after that.
    I'm not saying it's static, I'm just saying that no matter what, they're keeping Jean on close to full time.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    With the AoX announcement, I got the impression that Uncanny will be a 10 issue maxi-series
    They're not bringing back the flagship for a maxi. It's going to be Disassembled, and then probably a monthly.

Did not see anywhere it got cancelled....

I don't think it was confirmed anywhere it will be a 10 issues story. The only thing the announced is a poster and a cover till now.
    Last edited by Jesse-James; 10-05-2018 at 07:42 AM.

I thought that AoXM is just a second huge story of Uncanny after Disassembled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    It's not confirmed yet, but pretty much everybody following it has agreed that it's only going to 11.
    I would be ecstatic if they continued it, but I don't see it happening.

They're not bringing back the flagship for a maxi. It's going to be Disassembled, and then probably a monthly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post

I don't think it was confirmed anywhere it will be a 10 issues story. The only thing the announced is a poster and a cover till now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I thought that AoXM is just a second huge story of Uncanny after Disassembled.
    I saw the write up about it announce it as a 10 issue weekly series, not story within Uncanny

I saw the write up about it announce it as a 10 issue weekly series, not story within Uncanny
    dammit MY BANK ACCOUNT CAN'T HANDLE THAT RIGHT NOW

dammit MY BANK ACCOUNT CAN'T HANDLE THAT RIGHT NOW
    We’ll have to wait to hear what they say but I doubt they’d gave 2 concurrent weekly series. Either UXM is ending, going monthly or this will be a second arc