Page 91 of 113 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1688
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Frankly I don't see why this can't be the second arc of Uncanny X-Men given the story will be started there and the book is already weekly. You can still have the Alpha issue to kick it off and then continue the story in Uncanny. Spinning it off in a separate, weekly book doesn't seem like a sound strategy to me.

BANNED

IIRC, some of the Disassembled creators have hinted the tag should be taken literally. I'll be cool with it being so long to Central Park, and Kitty's tenure along with it, I'll say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    IIRC, some of the Disassembled creators have hinted the tag should be taken literally. I'll be cool with it being so long to Central Park, and Kitty's tenure along with it, I'll say that.
    Huh. I wonder if this really will be the end of the Xavier's as an actual school, and that's why some of the junior squad are getting bumped up.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Huh. I wonder if this really will be the end of the Xavier's as an actual school, and that's why some of the junior squad are getting bumped up.
    I think it's possible. I get the sense their intentions, at least as proclaimed, are to revamp the eXisting Mutant/X-men status quo in its entirety. Pretty significant change is potentially coming, and I doubt very much all fans are going to be happy, with the results.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    Frankly I don't see why this can't be the second arc of Uncanny X-Men given the story will be started there and the book is already weekly. You can still have the Alpha issue to kick it off and then continue the story in Uncanny. Spinning it off in a separate, weekly book doesn't seem like a sound strategy to me.
    I have the same feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    because of this

AGE OF X-MAN is a 10-part weekly story that comes as a result of the upcoming UNCANNY X-MEN relaunch. This will be the second series to launch as a 10-part weekly book, coming after the 5-part weekly X-MEN BLACK

If the X-Office really lost Tom Taylor to Spider-Man...wth is going on

When it was first announced that Thompson, Brisson, and Rosenberg was writing the Uncanny Relaunch I figured it was a temporary situation and perhaps they were just place holders until someone else came on board. It would be great (though always risky to us fans) to have a big name come on board and shake up the X-universe (much like what Grant Morrison did).

I do love the idea of Thompson, Rosenberg, and Brisson writing Uncanny because they clearly love the characters and the universe. I'm sad to think Tom Taylor is leaving the X-men because I'm sure he probably has more ideas. But this is the industry, they constantly shuffle writers in and out and no one really gets long runs anymore (or gets to create something that is meaningful in a long lasting sort of way).

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    I'm not that surprised. Taylor's interest on the X-Men side of things seemed to be mostly with X-23 and Gabby.

Astonishing Member

There planning a relaunch after age of xmen and Logan return sequel event. And besides hes a good fit for spidy, we don't know red is ending yet. And losings cabal art is the real tragedy.

Meh, i don't lament it personally, ANW and X-Men Red didn't impress me besides a couple of good moments here and there. As an Spider-Man fans, i'm not exicited about the prosepect of him going there, but is a satelite title that i can easily ignored if i don't like it, sad that we didn't get PAD thougth.

Also, if this keeps Taylor away from Logan i would be happy

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Taylor wrote Logan and Stark well in Adamantium Agenda.

Is he getting Spectacular or something? You better watch out cuz he might hook up Peter with Laura.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Taylor wrote Logan and Stark well in Adamantium Agenda.

Is he getting Spectacular or something? You better watch out cuz he might hook up Peter with Laura.
    Well it's better then fantomex. Hes doing friendly neighborhood spiderman with cabal on art. I still say loosing cabals art on x23 is the bigger loss.
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 10-08-2018 at 08:04 AM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Well it's better then fantomex. Hes doing friendly neighborhood spiderman with cabal on art. I still say loosing canals art on x23 is the bigger loss.
    Yeah, Woodard is nothing special, but Cabal was fantastic.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Taylor has actually been asking for a Spider-Man book since starting at Marvel. He mentions it often as a dream job on his Facebook