Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I like the current cast of the Avengers, you have the core cast of Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Black Panther and even She Hulk.
    Then you have Ghost Rider and Dr Strange whereas I would've had Vision and Scarlet Witch instead.
    The X-Men are doing exactly what the Avengers did with their recent relaunch from No Surrender, a massive line up that will dwindle down to a core group.
    With their core group you could have Jean Grey, Wolverine, Beast, Storm, Rogue, Night Crawler and Colossus, time will tell I guess.
    Myself I would like to see one core group book for both the Avengers and the X-Men with another Uncanny Avengers title bridging the gap.
    The 1st Uncanny Avengers series was sensational the others that followed were woeful.
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 08-15-2018 at 04:38 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

Sorry double post ?
    Last edited by PhoenixThanos; 08-15-2018 at 04:40 PM.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)