BANNED

Default Lucy(Elfen Lied) attends UA(My Hero Academia)

Its the night young Lucy snaps and turns homicidal after having to watch her puppy being killed.

BUT, before things get ugly, she finds herself and her dog in a huge arse lab being probed every which way. Said lab belongs to one Washu, and no matter how hard she tries, little Lucy can't escape the mad scientist's demonic technology. When all is said and done, little Lucy, the future Diclonius queen, is paid for her time and offered another life.

A few weeks later she ends up enrolling at UA under recommendation(after getting used to living on her own, buying things with money, etc...she has enough to last both herself and her dog, until she turns Pro Hero) where, instead of going berserk and threatening the planet, she'll train to become a hero.

And possibly, the next Symbol of Peace.

The most dangerous organism of the Elfen Lied universe must now grow up in the world of My Hero Academia, without any of the bad stuff which turned her into the queen of massacre.

How does Lucy do?

Why do I have the really bad feeling that Bakugou is going to be the one to make her snap again?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Why do I have the really bad feeling that Bakugou is going to be the one to make her snap again?
    Eh, Bakugou's a jerk, fairly rude, and might turn verbally abusive, but he still wants to be a hero. And Lucy's more of an unknown rival rather than Deku's known quantity drastically changing. So I think Bakugou will end up treating her more like he treats Todoroki. Potentially dangerous, a competent rival, and someone to surpass. That does not mean he is going to bully her to the point she breaks - Bakugou has not done that to any of his classmates other than Deku, and there is a lot of history there why he does that.

Overall, I think Lucy will do well in Class 1-A. Her Vectors make for a very powerful quirk, being both physically powerful and hard to counter (due to being invisible for the most part). And all the girls in the class are pretty pleasant people, so Lucy is going to have a support network there she was lacking in her normal life.

I think the closest parallel we might see is between Lucy and Eri, to be honest.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Eh, Bakugou's a jerk, fairly rude, and might turn verbally abusive, but he still wants to be a hero. And Lucy's more of an unknown rival rather than Deku's known quantity drastically changing. So I think Bakugou will end up treating her more like he treats Todoroki. Potentially dangerous, a competent rival, and someone to surpass. That does not mean he is going to bully her to the point she breaks - Bakugou has not done that to any of his classmates other than Deku, and there is a lot of history there why he does that.
    So, I re-read some of Elfen Lied and realized that under this scenario, there would actually be TWO "Lucy's," Kaede, and "DNA Instinct."

Kaede should work out pretty well, given that in the scenario she gets a chance at a normal life with friends beside her(which was pretty much all she ever wanted)

DNA is the problem.

Bakugo: "KING EXPLOSION MURDER~!!!"

Midnight: "I don't think..."

DNA: "HEARTLESS MASSACRE-CHAN~!!!"

Midnight: "Hey!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    So, I re-read some of Elfen Lied and realized that under this scenario, there would actually be TWO "Lucy's," Kaede, and "DNA Instinct."

Kaede should work out pretty well, given that in the scenario she gets a chance at a normal life with friends beside her(which was pretty much all she ever wanted)

DNA is the problem.

Bakugo: "KING EXPLOSION MURDER~!!!"

Midnight: "I don't think..."

DNA: "HEARTLESS MASSACRE-CHAN~!!!"

Midnight: "Hey!!!"

Bakugo (thinking): What's this strange sensation I'm feeling. Like my heart's skipped a beat, my stomach feeling all twisted up, and blood is rushing to my face? Is this.... is this?

Lucy/DNA Instinct: *attempts to commit violence*

Bakugo (thinking): !#$% I think it is.

I will leave you to decide if Bakugo would talk to his mother (closest adult he knows will give him a straight answer), one of the teachers, or.... Deku. Who seems on pretty good terms with most of the other girls in class.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Melchior View Post
    Bakugo (thinking): What's this strange sensation I'm feeling. Like my heart's skipped a beat, my stomach feeling all twisted up, and blood is rushing to my face? Is this.... is this?

Lucy/DNA Instinct: *attempts to commit violence*

Bakugo (thinking): !#$% I think it is.

I will leave you to decide if Bakugo would talk to his mother (closest adult he knows will give him a straight answer), one of the teachers, or.... Deku. Who seems on pretty good terms with most of the other girls in class.
    you know...............

i approve.