Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

How I like to see them best: sweet, loving, tender moments
    FullSizeRender.jpg

I wonder if Patty would be up to adapting Wonder Woman: Spirit of Truth to the big screen.

IMG_2663.jpg

She seems to have a genuine love for the characters of Wonder Woman and Superman, and actually knows her material.

will try to drop in to add some fan/commissioned and pro art. Which there are tons of over the years. It's amazing really many of these were even done before they became canon in the new 52. Much of the love started with canon relationship post crisis and AU like KC etc.

George Perez

Tom Bancroft

Bill Wiist

Peter Temple

Jason Johnson. Marston would be pleased.

ArchangelGabriel aka Daniel Murray

Come on, WB Animation! Here are the stars, you've got the studio and you've got the source material ... now let's have animated version of SMWW Power Couple

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Actor Casper Van Dien posted a picture with his wife, the actress and Wonder Woman cosplayer Jennifer Van Dien...

"This is what it makes you feel like, when you are married to Wonder Woman."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmmXYgxFimp/

Some support for the pair (I refer to SM/WW not Casper/Jennifer ) in the comments section.
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 08-18-2018 at 09:56 PM.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Designs by architect and interior designer Adlan Kaezar...

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bmlv20tjM_O/

"This painting represents the marriage of Superman & Wonder Woman in Paris."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmjbvN2DY54/

It's nice that, for the special day, they put aside the Marvel/DC rivalry and invited the Avengers at their wedding, lol.

I know many smww shippers love A League of One. What a shame this story has never been adapted even in a JL movie or series. It is one of the best Wonder Woman stories and the smww bond is highlighted in it. The respect and deep caring and the shared responsibilities as heroes is a standout. Also Diana understands clearly as always what has to be done. Innocents comes first. This is one of the greatest things about superwonder that I love. The sacrifice, the shared burdens , the understanding to duty and the world. You will never see Diana wanting Clark to put her before others while there is work to be done. Chris Moeller did a great job with their relationship. The art is very expressive too. Clark's eyes when he thinks he might have lost her shows how deeply he cares.

And that make up scene. I always thought it looks like a wedding.

Out of Superman's mouth himself. How much he treasures his friendship with her. Unlike Rebirth that has SM and WW relationship very shallow, Post Crisis had a lot of Kal referring to Diana as his dearest friend and vice versa because they were built that way. They had many shared events/moments/scenes throughout the years that bonded them.

J'onn is a telepath and he knew who best was the one that could give Diana the emotional support she needed from the League. Post Crisis many writers understood the depth of smww bond and that they needed each other in terms of being able to emotionally connect because they knew what it felt like being heroes.