Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Recently, LoveStar has brought to my attention that the cancelled Justice League: Mortal movie should've featured some SM/WW moments similar to the ones we have been used to see in the comics for decades. I'd never read the screenplay that floated around the Internet, so I was really surprised to hear that.

As is already known, Justice League: Mortal was supposed to be directed by the visionary George Miller (Mad Max: Fury Road) and tell a story inspired by the Tower of Babel/Omac/Sacrifice storylines. The script was written by the couple Michele and Kiernan Mulroney in 2007 and actors D.J. Cotrona and Megan Gale were cast to play Superman and Wonder Woman.

Thanks to LoveStar for pointing me out the most relevant pages, saving me the time to read the whole script, hehe.

Kal and Diana, two old friends meet to discuss the recent attack on J'onn J'onzz. From Flash's perspective, it looks like romance.

I'm sure fans would like also a few brief moments like Diana knowing what Kal means before he speaks and also her being enchanted of the view inside Superman's "soul" (the Fortress of Solitude), or them playing bad cop/baddest cop interrogating Batman.

The costumes that Superman and Wonder Woman would've had in the movie: https://batman-news.com/2018/03/22/j...rtal-costumes/

As the story progresses, the big baddie Maxwell Lord turns Superman against his friend Diana by mind controlling him. The epic and brutal fight between the two powerhouse reaches even the moon.

Not even an out of control Superman could take Wonder Woman out.

Some storyboards of the Superman vs Wonder Woman's fight: http://comics-x-aminer.com/2015/06/0...league-mortal/

Batman breaks Maxwell Lord's neck, freeing Superman from mind control. It's time for reconciliation and forgiveness between Diana and Kal.

In the script there are other small moments like Superman and Wonder Woman being ready for "war", Diana that protects Superman during the battle against Omac, or her looking at Kal when he has to decide whether to join the new founded team after the incident with Lord.

Full Justice League: Mortal script: https://www.scribd.com/doc/194343200...al-2007-Script

The End.

Came across this pre-wedding photo shoot from 2013! Malene and Jon from Madrid!

More pics here with the couple in their civilian clothes: http://primeroizquierdablog.blogspot...adrid.html?m=1

Curious about why this couple dressed up as Wonder Woman and Superman for their baby announcement? Here’s a little story.

I think this may take the cake for the most memorable pregnancy announcement shoot I’ve ever had the pleasure to do. For starters, the parents-to-be had no clue that they were in for a full blown photo session when they showed up that afternoon. It was a total surprise!
    I had received a phone call the night before the shoot from a friend of mine. She said that she knew it was last minute, but asked if I had any openings for a pregnancy announcement photo shoot the next day. With thunderstorms on the horizon, my friend was worried that the iPhone photo that the couple had requested of her wouldn’t cut it. So, that’s when she thought of me. I’m so glad that she did!
    Minutes later, my friend found out that the couple were going to be wearing costumes! She wasn’t told what the costumes were going to be, but once I knew who the couple was I had an inkling. Mom-to-be (aka Rose, aka Wonder Woman) is a Spartan Racer and American Ninja Warrior. She’s frequently seen running at a ridiculously fast clip while sporting Wonder Woman attire. Dad-to-be (aka Tim, aka Superman) is an inspiring Superman of a Fitness Coach. It just made sense.
    I have to admit, I was a little nervous. You never know what reaction you are going to get when you spring a photo session on someone. I shouldn’t have worried. Rose, was so adorable. She was practically bouncing up and down with excitement. We were extremely lucky. In perfect Seattle fashion the predicted thunderstorm didn’t appear, and instead we ended up with a sunny winter afternoon. While cold, this couple was definitely tough enough to brave the cold.
    We ended up doing a majority of the shoot just outside the house. During our coffee break (when the resilient couple was warming up from being out in the cold in costumes) I kept shooting. I think the shots in the kitchen are my favorites from the day. They weren’t planned, but the afternoon winter light bouncing around the light surfaces in the kitchen just so gorgeous. I just kept shooting.
    For the very last shots, I set up some lights for more dramatic lighting. For being in the backyard, I thought they turned out pretty darn good.