Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by friendly-fire-press View Post

Stunning artwork by Antonio Uchoa
    That is a great drawing there, wonder what it would look like coloured in.

People want Gal and Henry interacting. It's not rocket science that you would capitalize on two of your most drooled at actors whose characters have hx in the source material. There is so much fan art and people taking photos of the action figures and stuff they bought because they want to see them. A lost and wasted opportunity imo by WB not to have even built the smww friendship the way Widow/Cap have their bond that is loved by audiences.

A Brazilian hospital had promoted a special moment in Tribute to mothers and babies in the hospital. The initiative was part of the action “my little big hero”, a proposal to perform the baby’s first photographic record, in order to strengthen the bond between mother and child. Some of the babies were also premature. Here are couple pics of the little supers and wonders. But there are tons more.
    http://hellyeahsupermanandwonderwoma...-dr-c%C3%A9sar

I love Spirit of Truth because it showcases some of the best WW art by Alex Ross and Diana's life as a warrior, diplomat, daughter, amazon , hero etc and Clark's cameo in it and Diana's connection to him as a very close friend and ally was really appreciated. I wished the DCEU could have taken some cues from this but they opted for something else. But once again the source material shows Clark and Diana's bond. Diana says it...“I thought you alone. Of all my allies. Would best understand what I’ve been trying to achieve.”
    It's amazing to me there are some who still outright deny that smww have anything in common and would never understand each other's aspirations or even share them. Clark and Diana are kindred spirits. Have always been.

When I see stuff like this and reflect her using an ID in the DCEU, DOS using the she wasn't comfortable with the ID is such crap. But anyway, it's nice confirming again that Clark and Diana were not just heroes who occasionally teamed up and mere aquaintances...they were friends who shared with each other and inspired each other.