Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Have they stated which origin for Donna they’ll use?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Have they stated which origin for Donna they’ll use?
    We don't even know if she will have powers or if shes ever gone by the identity of Wonder Girl in this show. All we know so far is that Dick already knows her and he has her phone number. That she will have the classic costume, and that she will probably show up in episode nine which is titled "Donna Troy" and is coming out December 7th

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    We don't even know if she will have powers or if shes ever gone by the identity of Wonder Girl in this show. All we know so far is that Dick already knows her and he has her phone number. That she will have the classic costume, and that she will probably show up in episode nine which is titled "Donna Troy" and is coming out December 7th
    The producer said this: “Wonder Girl is spectacular, and exactly what you would imagine, you know?" Goldsman teased.

If this is true, we should be able to count on her powers and her name. Also, it sounded like Robin called her Wondrer Girl in that leaked scene we saw several months ago. Here's hoping!
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Hey, how do people here feel about Donna and Kyle Rayner?

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Well considering every woman Kyle Rayner ever dated has died...

I'm so excited. She looks so perfect for the character.

Donna-Troy-in-Titans-1.jpg

Donna-Troy-in-Titans-2.jpg

Donna-Troy-in-Titans-3.jpg
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I'm so excited. She looks so perfect for the character.

Donna-Troy-in-Titans-1.jpg

Donna-Troy-in-Titans-2.jpg

Donna-Troy-in-Titans-3.jpg
    And she's a photographer! I REALLY hope this version of Donna has strong ties to Wonder Woman! Keeping fingers crossed....

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    And she's a photographer! I REALLY hope this version of Donna has strong ties to Wonder Woman! Keeping fingers crossed....
    My fingers are crossed too!

If she wears all black as a civilian, I wonder how that aligns to the rumours that she'll sport the red costume when engaging in super heroics as Wonder Girl. I guess it's a good way to essentially reflect her two main costume designs in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    I really liked their interpersonal dynamic and romantic relationship. They felt like they fit each other in terms of sharing a call to heroism, their empathy and caring for people, and their creative talents of being a photographer and artist, respectively. (At least with the last universe's Donna Troy - not so much the Rebirth universe's Donna Troy.)

There was some naturalness and kismet to their relationship that never felt editorially-forced or easy-to-put-together-because-they're-under-the-same-editorial-office like his relationships with Jade or <shudder> Carol Ferris.

But maybe I'm waxing nostalgic too much... Anyway, I hope Donna gets rebooted someday and the new-old version of her and Kyle are members of a Titans team and can rekindle their romance.

(As a wannabe writer, I have a whole Titans team of the future that are the children of the Titans [sort of to play around with a JSA and Infinity Inc dynamic] and Donna and Kyle's twins play a big role on the team.)

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I binged TITANS a couple days age to prep for Donna Troy, and gotta say... it's the best superhero show I've seen on TV. It's movie good. And Donna looks like she's gonna be WONDERFUL!!

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Interview with Titans' Donna Troy:

On the TITANS TV show, they’re going with the Orphan origin, Wolfman Perez version of the character, and she’ll be Wonder Girl.

I will be getting up at 5AM to watch it the minute it drops.

https://comicbook.com/dc/amp/2018/11...costume-tease/
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 11-29-2018 at 08:09 PM.

Happy to report on ‪TITANS Donna Troy Wonder Girl DAMN. Conor Leslie IS Donna in that same magical way that Gal Gadot is Diana. Casting was so perfectly executed. BRAVO!!! Several mentions of Diana, Wonder Woman, Themyscira, Amazons.
    Now. COSTUME PLEASE!! @DCUTitans @TheDCUniverse‬

Spoilers:

She was rescued from a fire by Diana, raised on Themyscira, has (so far) speed, wonderjumping, super strength, and is pretty much a genius. She is called Wonder Girl, and still has her costume... but we haven’t seen it yet.