Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Just watched the episode. I loved every moment of it! Conor is a natural at Donna.

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Just watched the episode. I loved every moment of it! Conor is a natural at Donna.
    And she's 5'10" and a photographer. Watching the interview I posted, I'd swear she really is Donna Troy, values and all.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

I was so excited! I wanted more, it went by too quickly. I can't wait to see the costume, bracelets and Lasso. And i'm glad it's clear that Diana found her and with the Amazons raised her. I don't even care how she got powers.
    Richard Alexander

Donna Troy is one of the most important members of the comic book Titans, but due to licensing issues, she was one of the only Titans that couldn’t be used on the ‘Teen Titans’ cartoon. But luckily, she is getting her shot at the big time on ‘Titans’.

Donna has worn various costumes over the years, but it sounds as though on ‘Titans’ she will wear her classic red suit with stars, “high boots” and her bullet deflecting bracelets. She will also be equipped with her Magic Lasso. In more recent comics, both Donna (now known as Troia) and Wonder Woman have taken to carrying swords and shields, and although the film Wonder Woman wields these weapons, Donna will not on ‘Titans’.

http://sciencefiction.com/2018/10/31...tans-revealed/

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Donna Troy is one of the most important members of the comic book Titans, but due to licensing issues, she was one of the only Titans that couldn’t be used on the ‘Teen Titans’ cartoon. But luckily, she is getting her shot at the big time on ‘Titans’.

Donna has worn various costumes over the years, but it sounds as though on ‘Titans’ she will wear her classic red suit with stars, “high boots” and her bullet deflecting bracelets. She will also be equipped with her Magic Lasso. In more recent comics, both Donna (now known as Troia) and Wonder Woman have taken to carrying swords and shields, and although the film Wonder Woman wields these weapons, Donna will not on ‘Titans’.

http://sciencefiction.com/2018/10/31...tans-revealed/
    Why can everyone get Donna right EXCEPT DC COMICS????

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Right??? Before I saw Donna in this show... and she was prerfect, IMO, I was fearful they'd go full-on comics accurrate and give her a new and convluted origin story with every new episode.

SupHero posted this little gem on Youtube a few days ago. It's a Wonder Girl evolution in cartoons and TV.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_zKTcKMnKg

Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I gasped audibly, scared my pups, and cried a little. I never thought I would see this. Ever.

I gasped audibly, scared my pups, and cried a little. I never thought I would see this. Ever.
    Man, that was so exciting to see. I cannot wait to see the costume and bracelets now. I'm glad they are following the Wonder Woman movie with how the lasso looks too!
    Richard Alexander

WOO! Lasso! Lay down the Wonder! That was awesome ^^

I made a 1/6 scale Hot Toys Conor Leslie Donna Troy.

Wonder Girl 1.jpg

Wonder Girl 2.jpg

Super Best Friends.jpg
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 12-10-2018 at 11:45 AM.

I made a 1/6 scale Hot Toys Conor Leslie Donna Troy.

Wonder Girl 1.jpg

Wonder Girl 2.jpg

Super Best Friends.jpg
    My Team of DCU Favorites
    DCU SuperFriends.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Dan Didio? I don't know -- but despite some positive steps in recent years, the comic books still seem to make more steps back that steps forward.

This might not be a fair observation as I have yet to see a full episode of Titans, but the guest stars seem more interesting and close to their comic book versions than the regular characters (Kory, Dick, Raven).
    Last edited by kcekada; 12-12-2018 at 12:24 PM.

My Team of DCU Favorites
    DCU SuperFriends.jpg
    Lovely job! I like the eagle symbol on Donna's belt! When the red suit was introduced Nick Cardy drew the buckle with triangle shapes that resembled an eagle. Artists like Don Heck modified the buckle to be a W. I've always felt that the golden eagle is a nice nod to her Amazonian heritage. I actually prefer her to have an eagle somewhere on her costume, like her starfield costume's choker which started out as an eagle but, was later modified.