Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 89 of 89
  1. #76
    Incredible Member MarquisAsh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    648

    Default

    Just watched the episode. I loved every moment of it! Conor is a natural at Donna.

  2. #77
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Just watched the episode. I loved every moment of it! Conor is a natural at Donna.
    And she's 5'10" and a photographer. Watching the interview I posted, I'd swear she really is Donna Troy, values and all.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  3. #78
    Mighty Member richalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Chi
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    I was so excited! I wanted more, it went by too quickly. I can't wait to see the costume, bracelets and Lasso. And i'm glad it's clear that Diana found her and with the Amazons raised her. I don't even care how she got powers.
    Richard Alexander

  4. #79
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Donna Troy is one of the most important members of the comic book Titans, but due to licensing issues, she was one of the only Titans that couldn’t be used on the ‘Teen Titans’ cartoon. But luckily, she is getting her shot at the big time on ‘Titans’.

    Donna has worn various costumes over the years, but it sounds as though on ‘Titans’ she will wear her classic red suit with stars, “high boots” and her bullet deflecting bracelets. She will also be equipped with her Magic Lasso. In more recent comics, both Donna (now known as Troia) and Wonder Woman have taken to carrying swords and shields, and although the film Wonder Woman wields these weapons, Donna will not on ‘Titans’.

    http://sciencefiction.com/2018/10/31...tans-revealed/
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  5. #80
    Mighty Member OBrianTallent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    SouthEast Tennessee
    Posts
    1,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Donna Troy is one of the most important members of the comic book Titans, but due to licensing issues, she was one of the only Titans that couldn’t be used on the ‘Teen Titans’ cartoon. But luckily, she is getting her shot at the big time on ‘Titans’.

    Donna has worn various costumes over the years, but it sounds as though on ‘Titans’ she will wear her classic red suit with stars, “high boots” and her bullet deflecting bracelets. She will also be equipped with her Magic Lasso. In more recent comics, both Donna (now known as Troia) and Wonder Woman have taken to carrying swords and shields, and although the film Wonder Woman wields these weapons, Donna will not on ‘Titans’.

    http://sciencefiction.com/2018/10/31...tans-revealed/
    Why can everyone get Donna right EXCEPT DC COMICS????

  6. #81
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Why can everyone get Donna right EXCEPT DC COMICS????
    Right??? Before I saw Donna in this show... and she was prerfect, IMO, I was fearful they'd go full-on comics accurrate and give her a new and convluted origin story with every new episode.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  7. #82
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    108

    Default

    SupHero posted this little gem on Youtube a few days ago. It's a Wonder Girl evolution in cartoons and TV.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_zKTcKMnKg

  8. #83
    Mighty Member richalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Chi
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Richard Alexander

  9. #84
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    I gasped audibly, scared my pups, and cried a little. I never thought I would see this. Ever.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  10. #85
    Mighty Member richalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The Chi
    Posts
    1,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    I gasped audibly, scared my pups, and cried a little. I never thought I would see this. Ever.
    Man, that was so exciting to see. I cannot wait to see the costume and bracelets now. I'm glad they are following the Wonder Woman movie with how the lasso looks too!
    Richard Alexander

  11. #86
    Fantastic Member Fuzzy Mittens's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    396

    Default

    WOO! Lasso! Lay down the Wonder! That was awesome ^^

  12. #87
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    I made a 1/6 scale Hot Toys Conor Leslie Donna Troy.

    Wonder Girl 1.jpg

    Wonder Girl 2.jpg

    Super Best Friends.jpg
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 12-10-2018 at 11:45 AM.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  13. #88
    Mighty Member RealWonderman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    I made a 1/6 scale Hot Toys Conor Leslie Donna Troy.

    Wonder Girl 1.jpg

    Wonder Girl 2.jpg

    Super Best Friends.jpg
    My Team of DCU Favorites
    DCU SuperFriends.jpg
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

  14. #89
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Why can everyone get Donna right EXCEPT DC COMICS????
    Dan Didio? I don't know -- but despite some positive steps in recent years, the comic books still seem to make more steps back that steps forward.

    This might not be a fair observation as I have yet to see a full episode of Titans, but the guest stars seem more interesting and close to their comic book versions than the regular characters (Kory, Dick, Raven).
    Last edited by kcekada; 12-12-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •