Page 440 of 440 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440
Results 6,586 to 6,590 of 6590

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    This makes me sad. Why not be all meta and be aspirational by showing a version of the American idealism that we can all aspire to?
    That should be the duty of superheroes who actually are American, like Steve Rogers.

And Steve would be the first to tell you that the ideals and realities of America are not the same thing. Granted, this applies to just about any country.

Yes, Wonder Woman is a paragon of compassion and tolerance, but she should have a few characters that provoke instant, on sight rage for her.

It would be a very short list, but I do think Hercules should be on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Yes, Wonder Woman is a paragon of compassion and tolerance, but she should have a few characters that provoke instant, on sight rage for her.

It would be a very short list, but I do think Hercules should be on it.
    That'd be an interesting idea, Busiek went for that idea in JLA/Avengers when she had a confrontation with the Marvel Hercules.

I'd imagine Zeus would be on there after he tried to rape her but then DC chugged an entire glass of the stupid juice and made him her father.
    Last edited by Gaius; 04-21-2024 at 08:20 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That'd be an interesting idea, Busiek went for that idea in JLA/Avengers when she had a confrontation with the Marvel Hercules.

I'd imagine Zeus would be on there after he tried to rape her but then DC chugged an entire glass of the stupid juice and made him her father.
    That JLA/Avengers scene was hilarious. Hercules couldn't even finish his sentence before Diana went all ballistic on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

The dumbest most generic and tone deaf move ever