Page 241 of 266 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 3986
  1. #3601
    Incredible Member mystical41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    How did she struggle? And they've had him fight Superman numerous times so its not like Diana is being singled out as some sort of weakling.


    Majority of Dianas villains shouldnt be a threat to her with how much some want her to go up against other godly creatures. Dr. Psycho, Dr. Poison, Blue Snowman, Nazis, OG Cheetah, should be beaten within seconds. She should only go up against Gods, Kryptonians. At the end of the day, some of it is just pure fun and as long she comes out the victor, I am ok with it. If she is beaten then it needs to be a good reason. Her fight with Deathstroke was fun to me so I dont got a problem with it.
    Cheetah should be able to fight her if she was writen properly and consistent. Blue Snow could eassily be given upgrades in her abilities. Dr Poison could work with different mystical poison and elements to find ways to harm her. Dr Psycho can be a mental challenge. Using her love ones and his mind tricks to cause WW trouble.

  2. #3602
    Incredible Member mystical41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    ...but he never touched her though. How is that jobbing? Is it due to SURVIVING long enough for CIRCE to strike? Slade is a distraction, obviously it worked as she is unnoticed.
    Did you miss the part where. He wasn't one-shotted like he should? The part where she couldn't pěck up the sword when he stepped on it? and the part where she wasn't fast enough to prevent him from taking the lasso, and didn't notice when he took it? That is jobbing.

  3. #3603
    Incredible Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Cheetah should be able to fight her if she was writen properly and consistent. Blue Snow could eassily be given upgrades in her abilities. Dr Poison could work with different mystical poison and elements to find ways to harm her. Dr Psycho can be a mental challenge. Using her love ones and his mind tricks to cause WW trouble.
    Diana should be strong enough, smart enough, and fast enough to make of Psycho, Snowman, Poison. Snowman would have to have godly upgrades to challenge her. The only Cheetah who can challenge WW is Barbara who is turned into a Cheetah by a god.

    Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Did you miss the part where. He wasn't one-shotted like he should? The part where she couldn't pěck up the sword when he stepped on it? and the part where she wasn't fast enough to prevent him from taking the lasso, and didn't notice when he took it? That is jobbing.
    Um...he wasnt strong enough to the point where she couldnt pick up the sword. He got the sword out of her hands and she improvised by going hand combat. She didnt even attempt to pick it back up. And he didnt take it with her knowing it until she was distracted enough and got hit by Circe. It was literally a split second attack.

    We cant be that mad about someone who is an expert assassin and martial artist who has meta strength and cognition while trying to make up excuses why half of WWs rogues are good enough to challenge her.
    Last edited by Primal Slayer; 05-05-2021 at 10:12 PM.

  4. #3604
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Did you miss the part where. He wasn't one-shotted like he should? The part where she couldn't pěck up the sword when he stepped on it? and the part where she wasn't fast enough to prevent him from taking the lasso, and didn't notice when he took it? That is jobbing.
    ...She didn’t TRY to pick up the sword when he stepped on it, she immediately let it go. And Circe was right behind Slade when he got the lasso, implying assistance. If it will help you sleep at night, we can say, “it’s magic Superman”. Circe was there and thus enchanted things enough so Slade could survive being Diana being in his vicinity.

  5. #3605
    Mighty Member Psy-lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Deathstroke doesn't have god-tier speed or strength and therefore shouldn't be able to last in a fight against Diana for more than two seconds. It's bad writing plain and simple.

  6. #3606
    Incredible Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Deathstroke doesn't have god-tier speed or strength and therefore shouldn't be able to last in a fight against Diana for more than two seconds. It's bad writing plain and simple.
    In a realistic world but they've had him take on the entire JL. He's fought Superman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Black Canary. Majority of the villains in DC shouldnt be a threat and yet they are. Superman has Toyman as a villain, he shouldnt be able to be a threat, Parasite should be able to be taken down within seconds when we talk about being realistic with these characters powers.

  7. #3607
    Incredible Member mystical41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    ...She didn’t TRY to pick up the sword when he stepped on it, she immediately let it go. And Circe was right behind Slade when he got the lasso, implying assistance. If it will help you sleep at night, we can say, “it’s magic Superman”. Circe was there and thus enchanted things enough so Slade could survive being Diana being in his vicinity.
    And why is that? With her far superior strength, she should have been able to pick up that sword and send him flying to China.

  8. #3608
    Incredible Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    And why is that? With her far superior strength, she should have been able to pick up that sword and send him flying to China.
    Why should she worry about it? Some dont want her depending on her sword, she lost touch of it and went hand combat where she broke his sword.

  9. #3609
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    And why is that? With her far superior strength, she should have been able to pick up that sword and send him flying to China.
    Why didn’t her foot go straight through his chest causing him to explode when she kicked him? She’s not trying to kill him.

  10. #3610
    Incredible Member mystical41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Why should she worry about it? Some dont want her depending on her sword, she lost touch of it and went hand combat where she broke his sword.
    She should have worried about the fact that her strength was so weak that she couldn't one-shote deathstroke. And worry about the fact that she couldn't react fast enough to stop a human from taking the lasso away. With her so called godly speed and all.

  11. #3611
    Incredible Member mystical41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Why didn’t her foot go straight through his chest causing him to explode when she kicked him? She’s not trying to kill him.
    Poor wondy is not tryng much these past years i guess. Because she comes off as pathetically weak in most of her current fights. In comics and outside of comics too.

  12. #3612
    Mighty Member Psy-lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    In a realistic world but they've had him take on the entire JL. He's fought Superman, The Flash, Green Lantern, Black Canary. Majority of the villains in DC shouldnt be a threat and yet they are. Superman has Toyman as a villain, he shouldnt be able to be a threat, Parasite should be able to be taken down within seconds when we talk about being realistic with these characters powers.
    Him taking on the JL was criticized by pretty much everyone, so...

    It's true that most villains shouldn't be much of a threat to their respective heroes if you really think about it. But I'm willing to suspend my disbelief in these cases since they're the hero's classic villains and getting rid of them would be a waste (and many of them also get power upgrades). If a hero struggles against someone else's villain that's a different story.

  13. #3613
    Incredible Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    She should have worried about the fact that her strength was so weak that she couldn't one-shote deathstroke. And worry about the fact that she couldn't react fast enough to stop a human from taking the lasso away. With her so called godly speed and all.
    Yeah, she should've been worrying from the very beginning when she could lasso plantes but all of her rogues gallery gave her a hard time. She's been losing since her very conception.

  14. #3614
    Incredible Member mystical41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Yeah, she should've been worrying from the very beginning when she could lasso plantes but all of her rogues gallery gave her a hard time. She's been losing since her very conception.
    Her feats from 80 years ago don't change the fact she is more of a jobber now. Not to mention that back in the day, she had other weakneses that her villains used against her. And stories where the villains would look for different ways to compensate the fact they couldn't match her stats. While in modern era, i can count at leat 4 battles with deathstroke between comics and outside comic media where she was shown as if she was barely above him in stats. She is dangerously approching consistent level in becominbg a character that struggles with him regularly. What a great look for the Goddess. You won't find Superman jobbing as much as her.

  15. #3615
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Her feats from 80 years ago don't change the fact she is more of a jobber now. Not to mention that back in the day, she had other weakneses that her villains used against her. And stories where the villains would look for different ways to compensate the fact they couldn't match her stats. While in modern era, i can count at leat 4 battles with deathstroke between comics and outside comic media where she was shown as if she was barely above him in stats. She is dangerously approching consistent level in becominbg a character that struggles with him regularly. What a great look for the Goddess. You won't find Superman jobbing as much as her.
    You aren’t talking about the weakness of tying her up are you? (Which a lot of her villains should never have been able to even attempt it [yet succeeded] because she is supposed to be faster than Mercury)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •