Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Seriously, am I the only one who thinks it would be less convoluted if Themyscira were accessible through normal means amd creating these hoops to jump through in order to get there undermines the story's message of reintegration and unity?
    It's been destroyed too many times for that, I'd like it in another dimension where the Amazons are safer. If they had ways of replenishing their ranks I'd be fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericFailures View Post
    I have absolutely no idea why any Wonder Woman fan would want her to be in a relationship with Superman, especially long term. I know most Wonder Woman fans also don't agree with it but I just don't get the few that do. Why would you want your hero to be someone else's love interest? Shouldn't Diana have her own love interest and supporting cast rather than be part of Superman's?

I'm not saying you can't be a big WW and like their relationship, I just don't know how.
    For me it's the black hair and blue eyes, similar ideologies, powers, names and color schemes.

What do you guys think about the send away children idea? I think it could be a bit expanded on. Like maybe not just children in water but girls abandoned or killed
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by EsotericFailures View Post
    I have absolutely no idea why any Wonder Woman fan would want her to be in a relationship with Superman, especially long term. I know most Wonder Woman fans also don't agree with it but I just don't get the few that do. Why would you want your hero to be someone else's love interest? Shouldn't Diana have her own love interest and supporting cast rather than be part of Superman's?

I'm not saying you can't be a big WW and like their relationship, I just don't know how.
    I loved SM/WW being a couple!! I thought it was the best thing DC comics ever did!! When they rebooted and started rebirth I dropped DC comics!! I think SM being with Lois again is boring, same goes for WW and Steve!! Bring back SM/WW the power couple!!