Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

His cape still serves a purpose. If Superman can't block Something he can use his cape to block anything.
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

https://www.change.org/p/comic-fans-...part-2-back-on

One thing I always thought is what if Diana never had involvement with the military other than Steve. That her first start is Holliday Girls. That this is where she meets Vanessa Kapatelis and lives with her. They live in Gateway city so it's not usually for Nessie or her parents to know Diana is magically.
    Please sign this so we can at least show DC we want Legend of Wonder Woman part 2.

Mighty Member

I'm all in favor of Wondie not having a military connection beyond dating a man in the military

You think that after a while they would give a story in her own city. We have nothing about her daily life. I mean what does she do when she not saving the world ? We see Azz have her a nightclub.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    You think that after a while they would give a story in her own city. We have nothing about her daily life. I mean what does she do when she not saving the world ? We see Azz have her a nightclub.
    I’ve been thinking that myself. What are Diana’s hobbies? Stuff she likes outside of being a hero?

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’ve been thinking that myself. What are Diana’s hobbies? Stuff she likes outside of being a hero?
    Some ideas here. She is athletic, competitive, and sporty. Not the person who sits in the audience, but who actually is out there playing or competing. Of course, she is well aware that her training and abilities leave most competitors in the dust, but I can see her participating in equestrian sports or having organised a sports league with traditional Themysciran games within the Justic League.

I also interpret her as an avid reader, especially poetry (in my headcanon Sappho was an Amazon who was outside Themyscira on a mission when Heracles took the Amazons into slavery, and thus were not part of the split between the Themyscirans and the Bana-Mighdall). I'm sure she has tried her hand at poetry, but with which success I have no idea. I can see her being an enthusiastic jury in a poetry slam.

Her education definitely would include music, but I'm not sure it would be a primary interest. Likewise with cooking (and her idea of festive cooking starts with "go out and hunt") and gardening. More likely she has a gardener (possibly as an extra duty for Ferdinand) she works closely with and assists at times. Some basic handicraft would be a possibility, like knitting, lacing, or embroidery. Or wickerwork.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])