Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
Good stuff, like I said sometimes it's a matter of perspective.
WW being weak now is not a matter of perspective. It is a fact proven by feats. WW being fodder to SM is not a matter of perspective. It is a fact proven by their recent battles. Cheetah being treated as a jobber and a weaklink in 99% of her appearances is not a matter of perspective. It is a fact based on countless comics and movie appearances including WW84. WW being weaker than aquaman in DCEU and on land in the justice society movie is not a matter of perspective. It is a fact proven by the showings. Jl cartoon WW being a pushover is not a matter of perspective. Her showings prove that to be true. WW being poorly treated is a fact. There is plenty of evidence to prove it. But sure, everything looks so good the future is bright. Yeah right. I have heard that countless times before. I will never believe it again until i actually see it. CM is the new face for the proper female powerhouse in comics. We love real female powerhouses that don't need swords and shield to get the job done. WW take note from characters that actually have real power. Fodder woman is not the tea. And i'm glad that she is slowly losing her place as a female girl power icon. A pathetic weaklink does not deserve to be considered a symbol of girl power.