Page 244 of 440 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 6586
    Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

1. They should do to Wonderwoman’s less powerful villains what they did to Flash’s villains make them work as a unit.
    Fortunately for them the concept already exists.

Veronica Cale, Dr. poison. Blue Snowman ex. Should all be part of villainy inc.

2. Dr. Cyber and Giganta need power upgrades.

3. Ares and Circe are fine as is, and they just need writers that treat them like the powerhouses they are.

Extraordinary Member

We all know Diana, Hippolyta and Artemis are bisexual/pansexual. Even others such as Candy and Cheetah are queer now too.

Controversial question, but should the others in the WW franchise like Donna, Nubia, Cassie and Yara be bisexual/pansexual as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    We all know Diana, Hippolyta and Artemis are bisexual/pansexual. Even others such as Candy and Cheetah are queer now too.

Controversial question, but should the others in the WW franchise like Donna, Nubia, Cassie and Yara be bisexual/pansexual as well?
    I don’t think it should be a requirement in the Wonder Family.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post

If you've lived on Paradise Island for centuries then being bi is likely and makes sense.

If you are like Donna, Cassie, Yara where you havent then it isnt to be expected.

Hot take, as a bisexual man, I really don't give a dang about Diana being bisexual. I feel as if though its lip service at best and just there because of the "amazons are obviously bi or lesbians" argument holds a bit of weight.

The problem is not Steve Trevor but the way people write him. Writers believe Steve is white bread America and nothing much else, they make him unironically into a cuck, and write him like 1940's lois lane without the moxxi. Look at what 1 issue of Diana and Sigfred became after someone put some effort into crafting a relationship with some spark and fire. If only Steve got that treatment consistently.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

It matters to me that Diana is bisexual but they never do anything with it, not even in Elseworld stories...

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    It matters to me that Diana is bisexual but they never do anything with it, not even in Elseworld stories...
    Guess there's the Red Son adaptation. Which got rid of the Superman schoolgirl crush, one step forward, but also added on "man-hater" attitude, one step backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post

The problem is not Steve Trevor but the way people write him. Writers believe Steve is white bread America and nothing much else, they make him unironically into a cuck, and write him like 1940's lois lane without the moxxi. Look at what 1 issue of Diana and Sigfred became after someone put some effort into crafting a relationship with some spark and fire. If only Steve got that treatment consistently.
    Why do you think the relationship between Steve and Diana is special enough to deserve investment?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Guess there's the Red Son adaptation. Which got rid of the Superman schoolgirl crush, one step forward, but also added on "man-hater" attitude, one step backwards.
    *sigh* yeah... I hate when writers make her say stereotypical "man-hater" dialogue, it's so lazy, you can tell they know nothing about the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Why do you think the relationship between Steve and Diana is special enough to deserve investment?
    Because the man barely gets a real chance.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    *sigh* yeah... I hate when writers make her say stereotypical "man-hater" dialogue, it's so lazy, you can tell they know nothing about the character.
    Yeah, was in the DCAU version also and makes me wonder why she bothered to leave the island.

Yeah, was in the DCAU version also and makes me wonder why she bothered to leave the island.
    You know Zack was so invested in Frank Miller as a comic writer and his versions of the characters I'm surprised it didn't make it into the movies.

*Cue me having a BvS nightmare style scene of that issue of Wonder Woman/Superman where Wondy lectured an injured civilian on getting hurt by so easily when he was burred in rubble.*

You know Zack was so invested in Frank Miller as a comic writer and his versions of the characters I'm surprised it didn't make it into the movies.
    I guess even Zack knew that would get on people's nerves real quick.

I think Synder's influences from Miller kind of began and ended with a lot of the book's famous imagery and just the basic premise of "old Batman".

I think Synder's influences from Miller kind of began and ended with a lot of the book's famous imagery and just the basic premise of "old Batman".

Snyder does seem like the kind of person to have nuance fly over his head. Like how DKR is suppose to be a deconstruction on batman and how that era of comics were being "dark" in name without any of the afterthought or character development or something like that.