Page 385 of 439 FirstFirst ... 285335375381382383384385386387388389395435 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 6573

It sounds like a reasonable anthology idea, but maybe short stories collected in Giant Specials (with sequels if it sells well). Byt before we get any Wonder Woman spin offs, we need to get sales up. Which hopefully Tom King will succeed in along with compelling stories

When Wonder Woman shows up in a cape, it should always be blue and never red.

Incredible Member

Agree...but I need it to be the Perez cape with the red and white trim.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    When Wonder Woman shows up in a cape, it should always be blue and never red.

This keeps happening with you and me, Scott...yes? On the balance that a blue cape with stars brings, ..for me, if only because it matches her pants or pteryges--yes!
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

I don’t like it when the Amazons all dress alike. I’d rather see a whole lot of different fashion and designs on the island.

I don’t mind different factions of Amazons having similar armor or uniforms when heading into battle and specialized for whatever that unit is doing, but I really dislike it when they leverage elements of Diana’s costume into the armor. Diana’s or a Wonder’s costume should be unique.

I have liked what they’ve done with the sigils of the different tribes lately: lion, wolf and jaguar. It’d be interesting to incorporate the eagle in some way.

Did the all of them dress alike start with AA! where everyone was wearing double Ws for some reason? I much prefer the each Amazon has her own standard thing.

Donna does not need an archenemy.

Their should be more sorceress Amazons.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Donna does not need an archenemy.

Their should be more sorceress Amazons.
    that's interesting since in Superhero Girls they definitely have more than one.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    that's interesting since in Superhero Girls they definitely have more than one.
    I didn't know that. It would be nice if the comics followed suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Did the all of them dress alike start with AA! where everyone was wearing double Ws for some reason? I much prefer the each Amazon has her own standard thing.
    Yeah, Amazons Attack is a really good example of what I don’t prefer. Everyone was Wondered out.

I’d push a lot of creativity in the Amazons civilian dress and also make unique uniforms for groups of Amazon warriors: archers, cavalry, seafarers, ground troops, martial artists, etc. Make them with homages to ancient armor and battle garb, but updated and futuristic, given the time the Amazons had to perfect them and evolve the materials used to make them.

Fantastic Member

Yeah, Amazons Attack is a really good example of what I don’t prefer. Everyone was Wondered out.

I’d push a lot of creativity in the Amazons civilian dress and also make unique uniforms for groups of Amazon warriors: archers, cavalry, seafarers, ground troops, martial artists, etc. Make them with homages to ancient armor and battle garb, but updated and futuristic, given the time the Amazons had to perfect them and evolve the materials used to make them.
    WonderScott--you should stop sharing your ideas here because: number one, they are excellent ideas. Number two, someone else might take them and use them. Number three, if any Wonder Woman creators read them, they are automatically ruled out because, well, you could sue them.

Quote Originally Posted by HotBoy View Post
    WonderScott--you should stop sharing your ideas here because: number one, they are excellent ideas. Number two, someone else might take them and use them. Number three, if any Wonder Woman creators read them, they are automatically ruled out because, well, you could sue them.
    Thank you for the kind words, it’s appreciated!

I try to share only some general things, because I like participating and discussing Wonder Woman with other fans and posters like you.

I’ve posted about it before, but I’m working on, what I call, my “Wonder Woman Series Bible Thingee” which is my take on Diana’s world, characters, concepts and history. The point of it would be to guide writers and designers developing stories about the Wonder world and maybe make connections between characters and concepts they haven’t thought of before for television, comics, book series, movies, etc.

It’s much more specific and detailed, considering how much I love the character. It kind of came about because I like having a few creative projects going for my own enjoyment, I think the “bones” of the Wonder characters and concepts are remarkably strong and interesting, and many creators either recreate her cast with each run or don’t take her world seriously. I’d love to change all that.

That said, I have no idea what I’ll do, if anything, when it’s done, but I’m having fun doing it. It’s like a big puzzle to sort out and strategize about.

Fantastic Member

Thank you for the kind words, it’s appreciated!

I try to share only some general things, because I like participating and discussing Wonder Woman with other fans and posters like you.

I’ve posted about it before, but I’m working on, what I call, my “Wonder Woman Series Bible Thingee” which is my take on Diana’s world, characters, concepts and history. The point of it would be to guide writers and designers developing stories about the Wonder world and maybe make connections between characters and concepts they haven’t thought of before for television, comics, book series, movies, etc.

It’s much more specific and detailed, considering how much I love the character. It kind of came about because I like having a few creative projects going for my own enjoyment, I think the “bones” of the Wonder characters and concepts are remarkably strong and interesting, and many creators either recreate her cast with each run or don’t take her world seriously. I’d love to change all that.

That said, I have no idea what I’ll do, if anything, when it’s done, but I’m having fun doing it. It’s like a big puzzle to sort out and strategize about.
    Well--you should be writing comic books, my guy. Because your imagination is not just BOOM, but also WOW.

I'm tired of all the Greek gods and monsters . Every new story writers seem to pick a new Greek monster or god to be the enemy or even make a cameo and it leads to very samey stories .
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Agree, for sure