Page 20 of 438 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Why is DC actually making a original Diana animated movie. When they have great arcs they can adapted.
    I thought these were just rumors.

No. New 52 Diana's voice actor is returning.

Why is DC actually making a original Diana animated movie. When they have great arcs they can adapted.
    What arc would you want? The thing about DCAMU Diana is that while she might look like New 52 Diana, her history is pretty much a blank slate. You can pretty much go anywhere with her, she’s not even dating Supes anymore. Pair her up with Steve Trevor or anyone else or keep her solo. She can fight any villain, we know nothing about the status of any of her Rogues.

Cheetah origin story. Diana meeting Cheetah or Silver Swan.The Banas being introduce.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 03-08-2019 at 08:12 PM.

Cheetah origin story. Diana meeting Cheetah or Silver Swan.The Banas being introduce.
    I think there was something about Silver Swan potentially being the main villain. Might be in the Bloodlines thread.

I'm curious do you guys think Jumpa should ever be allowed to actually be a pet that Diana can actually take with her? I mean if Superman can keep his dog why not Diana? How strong should Jumpa be?

I'm curious do you guys think Jumpa should ever be allowed to actually be a pet that Diana can actually take with her? I mean if Superman can keep his dog why not Diana? How strong should Jumpa be?
    You mean like take Jumpa off the island with her? That would be hilarious, I’m all for it. As for how strong Jumpa is, have you ever seen a “normal” kangaroo? They’re utterly ripped and they have some nasty claws. If Jumpa is somehow enhanced like Diana is he would be insanely dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You mean like take Jumpa off the island with her? That would be hilarious, I’m all for it. As for how strong Jumpa is, have you ever seen a “normal” kangaroo? They’re utterly ripped and they have some nasty claws. If Jumpa is somehow enhanced like Diana is he would be insanely dangerous.
    Well the Amazons kanas are very high jumps. We don''t know how powerfully they are. They are large than the average Kangaroos. So it seems likely that Jumpa is more powerful. Some of Dc comics(outside the main lines) has Jumpa wearing the bracelets.

BANNED

Rebirth Wonder Woman and her rogue are weak and lacking in personality for the most part. I know some people here don't seem to have a problem with that. But as a long term fan, to see her book become the boring place it has become truly hurts me.

I wonder if we change Gateway to city where fits Diana's background. That it's a actually Gateway. Why not have the Hollifay Girls be trained by Diana? I mean they are suppose to act like Diana's amazon army. They are somewhat trained by Diana and the Amazons. They have the average training of a amazon. But they still have their own unique fighting. At first Gateway look normal but Diana fits places like Marston University where some students aren't what they seem.More and more she finds mirrors that take her to different realms and places in the world.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I know Injustice Wonder Woman isn't popular with her fans but I adore her costume also her powerset is better realized than her current iteration.

I'm curious despite Diana's certain connections with the U.S military how do you limit it. I mean it seems that she is founded by the military if she doesn't have money. I mean would there be a way for her to have a connection with the U.S but not has it's shown in the comics?

I'm curious do you guys think Diana's outfit should be able to repair itself? I mean generally her lasso, bracelets and tiara are unbroken why not her armor?

I wonder if we change Gateway to city where fits Diana's background. That it's a actually Gateway. Why not have the Hollifay Girls be trained by Diana? I mean they are suppose to act like Diana's amazon army. They are somewhat trained by Diana and the Amazons. They have the average training of a amazon. But they still have their own unique fighting. At first Gateway look normal but Diana fits places like Marston University where some students aren't what they seem.More and more she finds mirrors that take her to different realms and places in the world.
    You and Scott have some really cool ideas about an iconic city for Diana? Do you think those ideas - city being space portal, weird citizens, warrior Holliday girls, big military presence, etc - can be incorporated into Virginia Shoreline, VA?

I'd like to see Diana return to Gateway City, with Donna taking over Hercules's cabin in Elexinor (OR), putting both Wonder-women on the West Coast, ..but, it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. I'd like to see the old Sensation characters - Mister Terrific, Sargon the Sorcerer, Wildcat, Gay Ghost, the Whip, Lady Danger, the Black Pirate - become occasional companions for Diana, on her adventures. Joining Donna, Cassie, Hercules and I Ching, they could become a sort extended Wonder Family, like Batman's, Superman's or Flash's. Nothing on the horizon tells me that's ever going to happen, but, I think it might be interesting. I suppose you could cram all of this into Virginia.

I don't know...

Wonder Woman having a Wonder Family seems to a controversial opinion, if only because every attempt to give her one gets junked by a new writer. Jason could have been retooled for on-going use, given a cool codename, lair (etc), ..but just got dumped into limbo, as I predicted.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 03-17-2019 at 06:41 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    Wonder Woman having a Wonder Family seems to a controversial opinion, if only because every attempt to give her one gets junked by a new writer. Jason could have been retooled for on-going use, given a cool codename, lair (etc), ..but just got dumped into limbo, as I predicted.
    Jason can be fixed. But I'd put a much higher priority on fixing Donna and Cassie (with "fix" in the meaning of giving them positive and long-lasting relations to Diana).

Given that Jason is also tied to the daddy!Zeus concept right now, I'd rather prefer to not do anything with Jason until that has been cleared up.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])