Page 206 of 440 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 6590

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    ...?

Philippus appeared in like the the second issue of the Rebirth relaunch, first issue of Year One, and when we get scenes on Themyscira she’s shown being there.
    I legit don't remember. Has she appeared since Nubia resurfaced?
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The Silver Age at least has the excuse of being from a bygone era. The problematic stuff from Azzarello is less easy to roll with because it has no business being around at this point.

I'm glad for the push with Nubia. I'm not thrilled with mantle sharing in general, but I still like her and I'm willing to overlook that if it means more panel time for her. I hope for more of a connection and use with Phillippus. Also hope that some of the revamped black Amazons like Aella and Venelia in Historia travel over to the mainline. Also curious to see what other race changes that comic will have. Euboea shouldn't have to be the only named Asian Amazon.
    Assuming Donna appears in Historia (not very likely), I wonder if she'll be racelifted into an Asian woman like in Bombshells and Legend of Wonder Woman.

Not really sure if controversial here or not since others seem to like it elsewhere but Diana's "Queen of Hell" look in Death Metal is her worst look since the Finch era costume.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Assuming Donna appears in Historia (not very likely), I wonder if she'll be racelifted into an Asian woman like in Bombshells and Legend of Wonder Woman.
    Donna probably won't show up (thought maybe in one of the last issues as we lead up to Steve's crash?), but it would be neat if they made Epione Asian like she was in the movie. And Mnemosyne black like in the movie as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Not really sure if controversial here or not since others seem to like it elsewhere but Diana's "Queen of Hell" look in Death Metal is her worst look since the Finch era costume.
    I think it looks cool. The only feature I'm not a fan of is the blue highlights in her hair, which surprisingly a lot of people seem to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I think it looks cool. The only feature I'm not a fan of is the blue highlights in her hair, which surprisingly a lot of people seem to like.
    The blue highlights are what kind of push it over the edge for me to disliking it. Don't know why.

Feel the same way about them some Hal Jordan fans felt about his time with grey temples.

Woops, wrong thread!
    Last edited by Pinsir; 12-17-2020 at 04:32 PM.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

DC should develop Diana's relationship with her family first before farming them out to other books.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    DC should develop Diana's relationship with her family first before farming them out to other books.
    When you say "family", do you mean her comic book family or the Olympians?

Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    When you say "family", do you mean her comic book family or the Olympians?
    The former. I don't really consider the Olympians her family.

Diana's interactions with Hephaestus was one of the bright spots in Nu52, I wish he would play a minor role in the wonder mythos more often. I also wish Chiron was back.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Diana's interactions with Hephaestus was one of the bright spots in Nu52, I wish he would play a minor role in the wonder mythos more often. I also wish Chiron was back.
    He builds her armor right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    He builds her armor right?
    He builds her armor and weapons - minus the lasso(except in Post-Crisis), that was Hestia.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    I liked that also, remove the male Amazon children and it'd be fine to bring back. As far as Olympians go, Hephaestus is probably one of the more least-dickish so there's that also.

Diana is the one and only wonder woman and DC should build a family around here - each with their own Codenames,
    Donna - Troia
    Nubia - Fury
    Cassie - Olympia
    Yara Flor - Wonder Girl
    Vanessa - Swan
    Truth is the best policy