Page 229 of 440 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 6590

Wonder Woman in realistic armor gives a bad impression of the character. She works much better in the typical superhero spandex.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Wonder Woman in realistic armor gives a bad impression of the character. She works much better in the typical superhero spandex.
    It certainly gives a misleading first impression.

Not spandex but I think she should have a long flowing skirt for the style of it. The "battle skirt" both makes no sense and ends up being just as uncomfortable as the swimsuit. But a skirt could hint at her more dancerly side.

Something of this length but with a different pattern.

Is it particularly realistic?

Even hoplites that current look pulls inspiration from were more armored than Diana currently is.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Is it particularly realistic?

Even hoplites that current look pulls inspiration from were more armored than Diana currently is.
    (I considered putting the word realistic in quotation marks.)

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Wonder Woman is very weak these days and never show her powers in a big way. Her personality in most recent stories is bland and lifless. And DC doesn't really care about her character and lore.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    Wonder Woman is very weak these days and never show her powers in a big way. Her personality in most recent stories is bland and lifless. And DC doesn't really care about her character and lore.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post

That was 2 years ago. And is nothing special compared to what WW used to do in previous versions.

Clearly you haven't read Wonder Woman 771. She both cracks a joke and has fun on a slide, all while trying to prevent ragnarok. Plus she sneaks in some subtle come backs here and there just for good taste. This is a Diana full of personality (and of torture but I'm just gonna ignore that one page).

And regardless of how you feel about WW84 the last thing you can call her is lifeless in that movie. She has a full range of emotions, from joy and fun to anguish and eagerness.

The version in JS WW2 wasn't very fun to be around tho, I can admit that. But then again, it was about her as a soldier commander in the middle of WW2

(I considered putting the word realistic in quotation marks.)
    Fair enough! What’s realistic to one is probably absurd to another.

That was 2 years ago. And is nothing special compared to what WW used to do in previous versions.
    What about creating the big bang after living alone in space for hundreds of years?

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Clearly you haven't read Wonder Woman 771. She both cracks a joke and has fun on a slide, all while trying to prevent ragnarok. Plus she sneaks in some subtle come backs here and there just for good taste. This is a Diana full of personality (and of torture but I'm just gonna ignore that one page).

And regardless of how you feel about WW84 the last thing you can call her is lifeless in that movie. She has a full range of emotions, from joy and fun to anguish and eagerness.

The version in JS WW2 wasn't very fun to be around tho, I can admit that. But then again, it was about her as a soldier commander in the middle of WW2
    Clearly you didn't read the part where i said in most stories. WW84 wasn't part of my point.

What about creating the big bang after living alone in space for hundreds of years?

Sure. She is never going to be at that level again though. Because then writers would have to put more effort than having her fight vertigo, deathstroke, max lored and her crazy child. And it is also beyond pathetic that WW can create a big ban in that story. Yet she was getting her ass kicked by darkseid some pages earlier. The same darkseid that and old superman was able to fight better than her. Poor wondy can never be consistent these days when it comes to being powerful.

This is suppose to happen hundreds of thousands of centuries in the future, it ain't current Diana. I'll eat a hat when she does this in her current run.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    This is suppose to happen hundreds of thousands of centuries in the future, it ain't current Diana. I'll eat a hat when she does this in her current run.
    ...she's not going to destroy the universe in her current run.