Page 91 of 440 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 6586

Quote Originally Posted by Zahina View Post
    Does Wonder Woman being a diplomat makes her interesting or not?
    I'd say it does.

I think it still needs to make sure with or without Diana Prince ID. Diana can have a normal life but can never really. All her normal friends will die. They already have. Why not have her put on a glamor? I mean I’m not saying she should get a job but that she can’t just be living normally know who she is

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I'd say it does.
    Would it make Wonder Woman a political character? I'm asking because I know people are sick of politics in superhero comics.

Would it make Wonder Woman a political character? I'm asking because I know people are sick of politics in superhero comics.
    She's always been a political character, her being an ambassador was just the next logical step. Some people hate politics in superhero comics but they've always been there.

Incredible Member

Does Wonder Woman being a diplomat makes her interesting or not?
    For me, no. I prefer her as a museum curator. I like the idea of Diana Prince not being a political figure or social celebrity.

Diana's been a political character since her inception. Take that out and she's not Wonder Woman anymore. And I honestly find anyone's desire to do that to Diana incredibly misplaced. She has always explored social issues. Hell, just by existing she makes a political statement.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

That's what drew me to Wonder Woman in the first place.

Diana has always been a political character l. It’s just the way you handle it

Astonishing Member mathew101281's Avatar

Any time I hear someone say they are tired of all the politics in modern comics, I wonder which era they think was less political.

Incredible Member

I like the idea of Maxwell Lord being a major Wonder Woman rogue. If I were a writer, Ares, Circe, Cheetah and Maxwell Lord would be her top four nemeses. The only thing I would change is removing his power of suggestion ability.

I'm exciting for his portrayal in Wonder Woman 1984, and I hope that it springs interesting stories for Wonder Woman vs. Maxwell Lord. Note: I in no way want DC to ever repeat the neck snap. I just want him to be a major recurring rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I like the idea of Maxwell Lord being a major Wonder Woman rogue. If I were a writer, Ares, Circe, Cheetah and Maxwell Lord would be her top four nemeses. The only thing I would change is removing his power of suggestion ability.

I'm exciting for his portrayal in Wonder Woman 1984, and I hope that it springs interesting stories for Wonder Woman vs. Maxwell Lord. Note: I in no way want DC to ever repeat the neck snap. I just want him to be a major recurring rogue.
    I feel like if Max is going to be a rogue, Ted Kord has more claim on him than Diana (if he's not dead). And he has much stronger ties to that group of the JL than to WW.

I’m glad Wonder Woman never goes after Ares in an attempt to become “the new god of war”.

Spectacular Member

Would it be cool if this movie went through a few years of the 80s? Like it starts in 84 for a while, then the film goes through 85 86 for a few scenes. then Diana meets barbara in 87' the year she debuted in the comics. Then maybe some magic spell happens that takes her & cheetah back to 84' for a major event. It would be cool if they mention 87' for cheetah as an Easter egg or something. We still haven't heard about the urzkartaga ritual but it isn't December yet so...

Spectacular Member

Also is she going to be in cw crisis? I saw a few comic scans for research since I'm not a comic reader/expert & I seen her in many throughout the series. Does she play a major part? I didn't see her in any trailers :/. Diana should be there in my humblest opinion.

Spectacular Member

Also is she going to be in cw crisis? I saw a few comic scans for research since I'm not a comic reader/expert & I seen her in many throughout the series. Does she play a major part? I didn't see her in any trailers :/. Diana should be there in my humblest opinion.
    Diana should be here but so should a lot of superheroes and CW and comics are differentin many aspect. It was already a battle to have superman in it so do not expect much more.