Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Interesting concepts. Not sure it could ever fly in the real Marvel Universe, but it's a fun thought. Nicely done.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I don't know if "evil" would really be the right term. Revolutionary and proactive might be better. Willing to take steps that the X-Men proper might not take, yet not necessarily conflicting the X-Men's goals directly. Although certainly if they cross a line from time to time the X-Men might be forced into conflict with them.

Magneto
    Exodus
    Elixir
    Polaris
    Blink
    Monet
    Pyro II
    Daken

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Interesting concepts. Nicely done.
    Thanks! Yeah, I agree it wouldn't fly in the Marvel Universe. I had fun with the LOTR frame and set up a grand conspiracy of interlocking relationships and missions where a variety of headstrong people had to work together in obvious and subtle ways. And then throw wrenches in it, like Avengers offering Moonstar membership, Link being made prisoner by Doom, Flambe accidentally dying on a mission, Brainchild conspiring to "conquer" Muir Island, Karma and Unuscione falling in love, Voght getting a burst blood vessel, and Callisto getting captured by HYDRA.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Thanks! Yeah, I agree it wouldn't fly in the Marvel Universe. I had fun with the LOTR frame and set up a grand conspiracy of interlocking relationships and missions where a variety of headstrong people had to work together in obvious and subtle ways. And then throw wrenches in it, like Avengers offering Moonstar membership, Link being made prisoner by Doom, Flambe accidentally dying on a mission, Brainchild conspiring to "conquer" Muir Island, Karma and Unuscione falling in love, Voght getting a burst blood vessel, and Callisto getting captured by HYDRA.
    I like most of your ideas especially the bit with Callisto and Caliban.