Amazing Member

Default Please help me to choose a commic books, beginner

Hi guys, I would like to ask for favour, as where I live the best shopping option for me is Bookdepository, could You help me out and choose 2 or 3 titles as Im at independentcomics forum, it can be from any of the companies. When it comes to what I like, I really enjoyed Batman, Preacher, Scalpes. When it comes to superheroes it could be aswell, most important is the quality. Thank You in advance

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - IDW

Bloodshot - Valiant

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

Shadowman - Valiant (A new series just started, and it's great. It's dark and supernatural, so it could be up your alley.)

Summit, Noble - Catalyst Prime/Lion Forge (These are from a brand new super hero universe, so you can start from the start really easily. Lion Forge has a great quality with their heroes, and an event is coming in 2019, so great time to start!)

That's for super hero stuff, for none superheroes.

Red Sonja, Dejah Thoris - Dynamite Comics (Both currently are written by the amazing Amy Chu. She tells some fun action stories with great characters. Dejah Thoris has been a stand out for me.)

Those are my recommendations. Let me know if you have any questions.
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!

Transmetropolitan (DC Vertigo). Set in the future, it's about a crazy journalist who does every drug he can get his hands on and then goes out on a truth-hunting rampage. If this involves making the president **** himself or beating someone into a coma with a chair leg then so be it. If you like the dark humour and twisted craziness of Preacher then you should like this.

These are suggestions for beginners;

- Y: The Last Man (my first graphic novel)
    - TMNT IDW Collections
    - Transformers IDW Collections
    - Fables
    - The new Dynamite James Bond
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

As far as current stuff is concerned I'd recommend 'Black Hammer' and 'The Walking Dead'

As far as all time classics are concerned, anything by Will Eisner, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko, Robert Crumb, Harvey Pekar, Alan Moore and Frank Miller are worth checking out.