Amazing Member

Default Looking for some good DC omnibuses, need help

Hi, Im looking for few good DC omnibuses, the only condition is, that it should be available on Bookdepository due to where I live. Superheroes would be best bet. Thank You in advance.Thanx to all willing to help
    Last edited by MapleMatt; 08-12-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleMatt View Post
    Hi, Im looking for few good DC omnibuses, the only condition is, that it should be available on Bookdepository due to where I live. Superhero doesnt matter, I enjoy mst of it, as Im older guy, it can be aswell some deluxe edition from Vertigo. Thank You in advance. Im 35 so not sure wether people at my age fits green lantern, but as I mentioned, to me it doesnt matter that much. Thanx to all willing to help
    In no order:

Lobo: Portrait of a Bastich
    The Planetary Omnibus
    100 Bullets Deluxe Edition vol.1-5
    Punk Rock Jesus
    Absolute Transmetropolitan vol.1-3
    Green Lanter by Geoff Johns Omnibus vol.1-3
    Batman by Neil Adams Omnibus
    Absolute Green Lantern / Green Arrow
    Swamp Thing: The Bronze Age Omnibus Vol.1 (more volumes to come)
    Jack Kirby's Fourth World Omnibus
    The Animal Man Omnibus (by Grant Morrison)
    52 Omnibus (by Geoff Johns) - should have read Infinite Crisis and One Year Later before
    Sweet Tooth Deluxe Edition Book One, Book Two and Book Three
    The Absolute Sandman vol.1-5
    Gotham Central Omnibus
    Absolute All Star Superman
    Absolute DC: The New Frontier
    The Absolute Authority vol.1-2

Have fun

No idea if it's available for you (not sure what bookdepository is, though I can guess) but I cannot recommend James Robinson's Starman enough. There's six omnibuses; beautiful covers, nice collection of extras in each one, and they collect the entire Starman run, which any comic fan worth his/her salt will tell you is one of the industry's best.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by MapleMatt View Post
    Hi, Im looking for few good DC omnibuses, the only condition is, that it should be available on Bookdepository due to where I live. Superheroes would be best bet. Thank You in advance.Thanx to all willing to help
    I don't understand why you can get books from bookdepository.com and not instocktrades.com
    The second offer better discounts and I am pretty sure ship around the Earth.
    But not knowing what hero you like or what era of story telling is most wanted and what you
    find too difficult to dive into, I would start with Batman Knightfall volume #1 and Geoff John Green Lantern rebirth vol.1 (new version).
    Last edited by My Two Cents; 08-12-2018 at 05:03 PM.

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

This is a Vertigo omni, and a creator owned one at that, so I don't know if you would be into this, but I wouldly highly reccomend the House of Secrets omnibus. It's basic premise is that there is a sort of a celestial court that punishes people for the secrets they keep. the series doesn't really do much to expand on it's concept, but it's mainly about the characters. It's really good.